Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xiaomi mi 5

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭iba

eddie1986 wrote: »
    How are you getting on with the new phone?
    Sono wrote: »
    Any feedback so far?

Sorry for the late reply. The Mi5 is working remarkably well like any  other up to date smartphones. I got a new phone recently which is the  XiaoMi 5S Plus as a gift from my pops. He said it was cheaper than my  Mi5 and its specs are higher than the Mi5 along with its large screen  size and phone memory as well.
    Hi,
    I'm thinking of buying the Mi 5S - is the Mi 5S Plus much better? Where did you get it?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 18 WheelyFeely

iba wrote: »
    Hi,
    I'm thinking of buying the Mi 5S - is the Mi 5S Plus much better? Where did you get it?
    Thanks

My father got the 5S Plus from Hong Kong and is probably cheaper there. I do not know the exact price but he said it was apparently cheaper than my old Mi5.
    Specs are ok for the Mi 5S. It's the screen size that will be abit smaller than the 5S plus. http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=8350&idPhone2=7260

Advertisement