Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 30 Captain - Kane or Aguero?

Options
  • 07-03-2016 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,665 ✭✭✭

Who's it going to be?

Edit: poll added

GW 30 Captain 160 votes

Aguero
    0% 0 votes
    Kane
    66% 107 votes
    Silva
    20% 32 votes
    Yaya
    0% 1 vote
    Arnie
    0% 1 vote
    Siggy
    0% 1 vote
    Vardy
    0% 0 votes
    Kane
    6% 11 votes
    Arsenal player if it goes ahead
    4% 7 votes
    Other, specify in comments
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42 kolczastyy

Kane, Norwich vs. City smells bad for me

• Registered Users Posts: 33,046 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Can't see myself opposing Aguero unless press conferences are unkind to his chances of playing 90. They're both playing poor out of form leaky teams but Aguero's goals per minute ratio and just general goal scoring threat is far exceeding Kane's.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,295 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

Aguero at the min.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Kane's so good you put him in the list twice :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Kane, my worry is as a bad as villa are I feel they are due an upset

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Daniels should be in the poll!

Probably Aguero.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Kane currently. Surprised to see how low he is in the poll, esp. as City have their European game next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,295 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

Kane currently. Surprised to see how low he is in the poll, esp. as City have their European game next week.

Spurs have a game this week...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Spurs have a game this week...

Ah, had forgotten. But still, I think Villa are a good bit worse than Norwich. add in City's troubles on the road, their mixed focus with the CL (Spurs will surely be more interested in the PL) and i thought Kane would get more love this week. I suppose I can see what happens in Spurs Europa game first.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,798 ✭✭✭LostArt

Aguero, I'd expect Spurs to beat Villa with minimum fuss but it's after the Dortmund game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭Rackstar

Thread title should be "Who's playing Villa and who are you captaining?"

• Registered Users Posts: 48,172 ✭✭✭✭km79

Ah, had forgotten. But still, I think Villa are a good bit worse than Norwich. add in City's troubles on the road, their mixed focus with the CL (Spurs will surely be more interested in the PL) and i thought Kane would get more love this week. I suppose I can see what happens in Spurs Europa game first.

Spurs record after Europa is SHOCKING

• Registered Users Posts: 5,665 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Kane's so good you put him in the list twice :pac:

I meant to put in Mahrez!

Cant seem to edit the poll if someone could enlighten me! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

I'll be resting my hopes on Mr. Mahrez for this one, bring it home Sir!

I was shocked to see he was excluded from the poll but that sums up this season here.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

TacT wrote: »
    I'll be resting my hopes on Mr. Mahrez for this one, bring it home Sir!

I was shocked to see he was excluded from the poll but that sums up this season here.

See the post above, was a mistake. Anyway, Mahrez gets more hauls away from home

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭Lights On

Brought Kane into my team for the first time this season, would be a bit rude not captaining him as well! Knowing my luck though after avoiding him all season this will be the week where he get 1 point :pac:

I am getting increasingly tempted by a MNF captain in mahrez......he is gonna get a big haul soon........if Newcastle don't sack mcclaren I might just do it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

Mahrez or Vardy for me.

Newcastle are a shambles

Dubliner28 wrote: »
    Mahrez or Vardy for me.

Newcastle are a shambles

As long as mcclaren is still in charge I am edging away from Aguero in the early ko to a MNF captain !
    Could be a very long weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 11,227 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Mahrez/Vardy TC potentially on the cards !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,830 ✭✭✭shineon23

Thinking Aguero now

But I might captain one of the Kane brothers if they get through the Europa League match okay or is rested for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Kane for me but if he plays in Dortmund on Thursday I'm switching to aguero

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Dr. Bre wrote: »
    Kane for me but if he plays in Dortmund on Thursday I'm switching to aguero

Kane hasn't played much european football this year, in the 8 games he's played the 90 minutes in 3, came on as a sub in 3, and took no part in 2.

It's Dortmund though, I'd say Spurs will be full strength bar Alli who's suspended/injured.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,400 ✭✭✭✭siblers

I don't really fancy Aguero, while Norwich are poor, they've shown improvements in their defense recently and Man City are poor away from home. Not sure to go with Kane after a tough Thursday night game, Mahrez always blanks when I captain him, leaves Vardy but not sure I fancy him to get much of a haul.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,663 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Aguero away to Norwich. Y'know, with such few games being on this GW, a TC could see a huge jump in rankings :P Could cause sheer panic in main leagues too :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,663 ✭✭✭sheroman01

km79 wrote: »
    As long as mcclaren is still in charge I am edging away from Aguero in the early ko to a MNF captain !
    Could be a very long weekend

MNF, in that case it'll be televised...Newcastle preform considerably better in front of the TV!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,830 ✭✭✭shineon23

sheroman01 wrote: »
    MNF, in that case it'll be televised...Newcastle preform considerably better in front of the TV!

To be fair I do some of my best work sitting in front of the tv as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

I'm amazed at all the Aguero love here considering Norwich are a very different beast at home as opposed to away. Given that city couldn't beat Villa away earlier in the season after Garde taking over I can't bring myself to captain Aguero here with the CL game looming around the corner.

• Advertisement

Norwich's last 4 home games have seen them concede 5, 3, 2 & 2

Advertisement