Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,795 ✭✭✭Red Kev

buck65 wrote: »
    The other brother looks a bit...well... lost? Is he okay? I mean mentally - is he okay.

He's got more brains than most of us here, he's also a hell of a lot wealthier than pretty much anyone else on boards.ie

I have no idea why RTE pander to these two. Their oul fella sold the country down the drain along with Lowry and a few other independents. They introduced policies that drove thousands of kids of their own constituents into emigration and they top the poll every fcuking time.

Tubridy will sit there grinning like an inane idiot thinking he's the smart city slicker taking the p!ss out of a pair of country simpletons.

In actual fact it's publicity and ammunition for the next stage of the Healy-Rae business. They wouldn't be seen dead on the LLS if there wasn't something in it for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

Stanford wrote: »
    Watch out for the Healy Rae brothers on the LLS tonight and be prepared for another does of inbred puke inducing ****e............

I'm inbred so I kindof like them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

Red Kev wrote: »

In actual fact it's publicity and ammunition for the next stage of the Healy-Rae business. They wouldn't be seen dead on the LLS if there wasn't something in it for them.

I think you'll find you could say that for every guest that appears on the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,351 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

Stanford wrote: »
    Watch out for the Healy Rae brothers on the LLS tonight and be prepared for another does of inbred puke inducing ****e............

You have these other guests available on the show if you're going to see it tonight.

http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/television/tv-news/kerry-polltoppers-michael-and-danny-healy-rae-among-guests-on-tonights-late-late-show-34511061.html

• Registered Users Posts: 20,414 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

So hoarding is tonight's misery topic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,502 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Birneybau wrote: »
    They should just get the D'Unbelievables on and leave it at that...

Mattie McGrath and Michael Lowry?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭donegaLroad

Tyson Fury wrote: »
    Fair play, lovely story

thanks

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,897 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

The last time I watched the Late Late Colette was still rolling it.
    C'mon that's not true. Admit it. We've all watched the Toy Show.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

The goys have the double-barrel surname already, so Moichael might fit in okay...but I don't know about the other goy
    The Rae part isn't actually a surname, it's the name or part name of where they live.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Stanford

Restaurateur Richard Corrigan (again) satirist Oliver Callan (again) and journalist Dearbhail McDonald (again) join Ryan Tubridy to discuss the perilous state of the nation.

Not sure about the misery slot yet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

Sam Kade wrote: »
    The Rae part isn't actually a surname, it's the name or part name of where they live.

Well you learn something new every day.

How do they get it on the ballot paper then? Did they do a 'Cuív, Eamon Ó' and change their name by deed poll?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1700

Mod-There is a television forum where a thread is created every week for that weeks late late show. Please read the charter there before posting.

Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement