Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Things Armsday

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Never mind, my existing one is a Suros Dis-43.... not a Dis-47....

Who the f**k names these things

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Cormac... wrote: »
    Never mind, my existing one is a Suros Dis-43.... not a Dis-47....

Who the f**k names these things

So the 43 is the one we want? :mad:

So the 43 is the one we want? :mad:

No, it's just the one I have from before with said Stability Perks..... I'm confident the 43 and 47 are different Scout Archetypes

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,452 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

No, it's just the one I have from before with said Stability Perks..... I'm confident the 43 and 47 are different Scout Archetypes

There specs are here and the 47 looks the better:

http://1drv.ms/1O3N8Ul

jonny24ie wrote: »
    There specs are here and the 47 looks the better:

http://1drv.ms/1O3N8Ul

They are apples and oranges (different Scout archetypes).

The Dis 47 is 35 Impact and 52 ROF
    The Dis 43 is 48 impact and 37 ROF

Overall their scores were almost identical (380 to 379)

• Advertisement

That's some top notch Excel tabling though.... downloaded that!

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

They are apples and oranges (different Scout archetypes).

The Dis 47 is 35 Impact and 52 ROF
    The Dis 43 is 48 impact and 37 ROF

Overall their scores were almost identical (380 to 379)

I have a DIS 43 with perfect balance and counter balance, might have to drag it out of the vault and actually use it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,452 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Actually would you like the link to the year 1 spreadsheets too? :P

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/3mn86u/legendary_weapon_stats_comparison_spreadsheet_now/+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ie

I kept (about 15 or so including Raid ones etc), the other ones are long deleted now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

I have to say the commentary on that video is brilliant haha

Top class
    nevelator wrote: »
    I have a DIS 43 with perfect balance and counter balance, might have to drag it out of the vault and actually use it.

From my vault: SPO 26/Perfect Balance/Unflinching/Hand Laid Stock

iuBdq3g.png

Still waiting on the Full Auto roll for that VOC feel.

• Advertisement

nevelator wrote: »

I actually had one of these too, but I dismantled it. :(

One for the spank bank!

dudeeile wrote: »
    One for the spank bank!

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,997 ✭✭✭AbusesToilets

Top class

From my vault: SPO 26/Perfect Balance/Unflinching/Hand Laid Stock

iuBdq3g.png

Still waiting on the Full Auto roll for that VOC feel.

You mean the one from 2 weeks ago? ;)

You mean the one from 2 weeks ago? ;)

Really? How's the stability stats?

Don't know how I missed that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

Would I have had more options of the scout had I been higher ranked with the weapons master? I was level 2 on my Titan, didn't take that into account when picking up the order.

PetKing wrote: »
    Would I have had more options of the scout had I been higher ranked with the weapons master? I was level 2 on my Titan, didn't take that into account when picking up the order.

Sure doesnt he have it for sale again this week?

No, the rank just allows to pick up multiple orders is all. If there's only one scout order available, you can only pick it the once, but you could pick the scout order and a shotgun and a sniper if you wished.

The orders that are available to collect the followin week will always give a pick one from three options for each weapon order.

Yes you would, up to a max of 3 possible rolls to chose from. I don't remember what level you need to be but guess level 3. At level 2 you should have had 2 rolls to chose from, therefore missing out on the 3rd and best roll.
    Sure doesnt he have it for sale again this week?

Yes but rolls offered are different each time so ya might have just missed the god roll if ya get my drift.
    No, the rank just allows to pick up multiple orders is all. If there's only one scout order available, you can only pick it the once, but you could pick the scout order and a shotgun and a sniper if you wished.

The orders that are available to collect the followin week will always give a pick one from three options for each weapon order.

Not true, yes the higher rank allows you to place more orders but it also offers up to 3 different rolls on each order.

Yes but rolls offered are different each time so ya might have just missed the god roll if ya get my drift.

True, but he can hope and pray for a god roll next week :D

• Advertisement

jonny24ie wrote:
    True, but he can hope and pray for a god roll next week

That I will do, I picked up the second roll, can't remember what it was, and stupidly infused it up to 310.

Not true, yes the higher rank allows you to place more orders but it also offers up to 3 different rolls on each order.

Ah, I was not aware of this. Shows how much attention I pay.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,997 ✭✭✭AbusesToilets

Really? How's the stability stats?

Don't know how I missed that one.

It's the exact roll yer man has in his video, except for the 43, rather than the 47.

These are the two I have with full auto.
    F1D7SmL.png?1
    BuvSQaN.png?1

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Ya but the 47 has a flippin dragon painted onto it!

That dragon is worth a serious amount of DPS extra :P

What app or UI are ye using to view your weapons in these screenshots?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,142 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

What app or UI are ye using to view your weapons in these screenshots?

The official Bungie Gear Manager.

https://www.bungie.net/en/Gear/Manager/

Which looks too close to a Liverpool crest Liver bird for my liking.

Never used the Suros emblem for this reason! Ugh!

New Orders Available to place:

Hakke Arminius-D
    Suros DIS-47
    Omolon Uffern HC4
    Hakke Lyudmila-D
    Suros PDX-45

Last weeks orders available for collection

SUROS DIS-47 (Scout Rifle)

Roll 1: SLO-19/SPO-26/SPO-57 | Perfect Balance/Feather Mag | Rodeo | Lightweight/Injection Mold
    Roll 2: SLO-19/SPO-28/SPO-57 | High Caliber Rounds/Appended Magazine | Hip Fire | Lightweight/Smallbore
    Roll 3: SLO-10/SPO-26/SRO-41 | High Caliber Rounds/Oiled Frame | Rodeo | Speed Reload/Smallbore

Omolon Uffern HC4 (Hand Cannon)

Roll1: Fastdraw IS/Quickdraw IS/Truesight IS-Zen Moment-SPS/Rifle Barrel-Rescue Mag/Exhumed.
    Roll2: Fastdraw IS/Steadyhand IS/Truesight IS-Mulligan-Extend Mag/Reinforced Barrel-Life Support/Eye of The Storm.
    Roll3: Fastdraw IS/Quickdraw IS/Truesight IS-Mulligan-Lightweight/Inhection Mold-Icarus/Eye of the Storm.

Häkke Strongbow-D (Shotgun)

Roll 1: Solar damage - Smooth Ballistics | Accurized Ballistics - Close and/or Personal - Kneepads - Flared Magwell | Perfect Balance | Hand-Laid Stock
    Roll 2: Arc damage - CQB Ballistics | Accurized Ballistics - Last Resort - Hot Swap - Lightweight | Hand Loaded | Hand Laid Stock
    Roll 3: Solar damage - Smooth Ballistics | Filed Choke - Crowd Control - Hot Swap - Lightweitght | Perfect Balance | Hand-Laid Stock

Häkke Aoife Rua-D (Sniper Rifle)

Long Range / Raptor | Rodeo | Guerilla Fighter | Explosive Rounds / Quickdraw / Appended Mag
    Long Range / Raptor | Take a Knee | Zen Moment | Explosive Rounds / Snapshot / Braced Frame
    Scout / Raptor | Rodeo | Partial Refund | Explosive Rounds / Snapshot / Braced Frame

Omolon Uzume RR4 (Sniper Rifle)

Void - Condor SS2/Faucon SS1 - Performance Bonus - Lightweight/Casket Mag - Zen Moment/Eye of the Storm
    Arc - Condor SS2/Aquila SS4 - Performance Bonus - Lightweight/Oiled Frame - Replenish/Mulligan
    Arc - Yepaki SS2/Aquila SS4 - Army of One - Single Point Sling/Rifled Barrel - Zen Moment/Exhumed

• Advertisement

Of this weeks orders, the Lyudmila is probably the only one I wouldn't pick up (used to be a beast but the pulse rifle nerf hit its archetype very strongly)

Dis-47 is a good scout.
    Arminius-D supposed to be one of the best autos (I'd buy three of these orders if you can - one on each of your toons - so that you can take a few rolls).
    PDX-45 one of the better pulse rifles.
    Handcannon is highly rated as far as handcannons go too.

Advertisement