Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Things Armsday

Options
  • 02-03-2016 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭

Pick yourself up a Suros DIS-47 Scout Rifle today and basically just hang onto the order every week until you get a "God-Roll" (I would be looking for 2 stability perks tbh)

The Suros JLB-47 Rocket Launcher can roll really well too (with high Blast Radius and Velocity perks), only down side is it's "Reserve Ammo" is generally quiet low

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭CDBWhoop

Cormac... wrote: »
    Pick yourself up a Suros DIS-47 Scout Rifle today and basically just hang onto the order every week until you get a "God-Roll" (I would be looking for 2 stability perks tbh)

does that scout have an option to roll with full auto do you know? Wouldn't mind trying it out if it did. Pew Pew Pew!

Don't forget legday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

Cormac... wrote:

The roll isn't RNG so no? It's set for the week you cash in the order?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Don't forget legday.

See what ye did there.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

PetKing wrote: »
    The roll isn't RNG so no? It's set for the week you cash in the order?

Yes, next week will be options A, B, and C. The week after would be X, Y, and Z

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,231 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Yes, next week will be options A, B, and C. The week after would be X, Y, and Z

and its L, M, O you are looking for. Particularly M.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

and its L, M, O you are looking for. Particularly M.

What's all this A,B,C - L, M, O craic then?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

What's all this A,B,C - L, M, O craic then?

Abuses might help you there. One of his offspring was singing it the other night.

Today's ones

AFAIK the Hand Cannon is rubbish, and the Shotgun is pretty meh

The Scout can still roll a really good (god) roll and well, Snipers are Snipers and I don't know a whole pile about the difference in impact types

Gun Order Type
    SUROS DIS-47 Scout
    Häkke Aoife Rua-D Sniper
    Omolon Uffern HC4 Hand Cannon
    Häkke Strongbow-D Shotgun
    Omolon Uzume RR4 Sniper

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Today's ones

The Scout can still roll a really good (god) roll and well, Snipers are Snipers and I don't know a whole pile about the difference in impact types

Gun Order Type
    SUROS DIS-47 Scout
    Häkke Aoife Rua-D Sniper
    Omolon Uzume RR4 Sniper

Third option on the Scout has Perfect Balance or Oiled Frame / Outlaw / Snapshot or Smallbore.

Best of the bunch, not a bad roll at all.

• Advertisement

Third option on the Scout has Perfect Balance or Oiled Frame / Outlaw / Snapshot or Smallbore.

Best of the bunch, not a bad roll at all.

You're confusing what Orders are available to turn in with what Orders are available to make for next (and the following weeks)

The table is just the 5 new orders :P

But yeah, it's worthwhile posting any relevant rolls we can think of here

You're confusing what Orders are available to turn in with what Orders are available to make for next (and the following weeks)

The table is just the 5 new orders :P

Ah, you would be correct. :o

Today's ones

Gun Order Type
    SUROS DIS-47 Scout
    Häkke Aoife Rua-D Sniper
    Omolon Uzume RR4 Sniper

The hand cannon is a beast, I've used it a bit in Rumble. It has a chance of rolling with Luck in the Chamber and smaller magazine size.
    This means LitC procs more often. Mine doesn't have LitC but I still really enjoy using it.

It wouldn't be a gun I'd use in say Clash or Control - but in 1v1 games, like Rumble I find it great.

You can read more about it here: https://www.reddit.com/r/CruciblePlaybook/comments/446nit/hand_cannon_guide_taken_king_edition/

The hand cannon is a beast

chef_bot___does_not_compute__by_giframa-d555wi8.gif

The main benefit with a hand cannon is, you can ADS when jumping and pop off 1 or 2 quick head shots, while avoiding incoming fire.
    So for those of us who like to use our vertical space, this is a huge benefit.

If you're going to post good rolls from orders from previous weeks, could we all be so good as to post them in tables....

Beautiful, sexy, tidy, tables :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

If you're going to post good rolls from orders from previous weeks, could we all be so good as to post them in tables....

Beautiful, sexy, tidy, tables :o

The destiny ban is getting to you already....

Lads if anyone posts a table this will be Cormac.....

10106270.jpg

God forbid we post a table OF tables

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

God forbid we post a table OF tables

This could be the result

thfgS.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Maybe more this!

hell.jpg

• Advertisement

*shudders*

F**king hippies

Anyways......

To get things back on track, the 3rd option on the Suros DIS-47 is probably your best option, as knave stated earlier, if you want to pick this weapon up and give it a whirl.

1. Sight wise not great but the 28 gives the best aim assist. Ideally you'd want the 26 for the simple red dot. Edit: It's the SPO 28 that's in the Mtashed video below AFAIK, me I like red dot but any help in the aim department is sweet.

2. Perfect balance is good but not perfect like the name suggests but wait...(see 4 below)

3. Outlaw, people looking for Full Auto but hey, outlaws cool.

4. Smallbore, more stability coupled with perfect balance above just might work out.

Again, not a god roll but worth picking up and giving it a go if you don't have one already, that's what I'll be doing anyway.

Here's the god roll:

may as well pick up a roll from him this week as he is selling it again - no real point holding on to it.

No good roll for the Cocytus SR4 this week, imo. Gonna hold on to that one.

The thing is, you could pick up that Suros DIs-47 and just put in an order for another in case a god-roll comes up in later weeks

The thing is, you could pick up that Suros DIs-47 and just put in an order for another in case a god-roll comes up in later weeks

Yep, that's the root I've gone down.

I have an existing DIS-47 with Rodeo, Fitted Stock and Injection Mould

The Stability is at 74/100

may as well pick up a roll from him this week as he is selling it again - no real point holding on to it.

Well, eh, yeah.

Well I didn't see that.

Hurrrrrummmpppphhhhh

I have an existing DIS-47 with Rodeo, Fitted Stock and Injection Mould

The Stability is at 74/100

Is range not more important than stability?
    As far as I understand stability only affects the visual recoil of the gun - it doesn't effect the spread of bullets.

• Advertisement

dudeeile wrote: »
    Anyways......

To get things back on track, the 3rd option on the Suros DIS-47 is probably your best option, as knave stated earlier, if you want to pick this weapon up and give it a whirl.

1. Sight wise not great but the 28 gives the best aim assist. Ideally you'd want the 26 for the simple red dot. Edit: It's the SPO 28 that's in the Mtashed video below AFAIK, me I like red dot but any help in the aim department is sweet.

2. Perfect balance is good but not perfect like the name suggests but wait...(see 4 below)

3. Outlaw, people looking for Full Auto but hey, outlaws cool.

4. Smallbore, more stability coupled with perfect balance above just might work out.

Again, not a god roll but worth picking up and giving it a go if you don't have one already, that's what I'll be doing anyway.

Here's the god roll:

I have to say the commentary on that video is brilliant haha

Advertisement