Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 29 Transfers.

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

siblers wrote: »
    my wildcard plan was to do it the gameweek before the first double gameweek and then play my bench boost during the double gameweek and let my transfer carry that gameweek.

I think the GW 29 transfers thread needs too be named this :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

Made my transfers very late last night after our lovely victory v Derry :D and just realised my team is now very unbalanced.

I have 3 City, 3 Leicester and 3 Spurs players now :( putting all my eggs in 3 baskets really.

In hindsight I should have done Alder to Kompany rather than Cedric to Kompany.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

84 .happy enough. Resisted the TC on Augero,but happy it paid off bringing in Silva for Sanchez and Siggy for Barkley

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Dubliner28 wrote: »
    84 .happy enough. Resisted the TC on Augero,but happy it paid off bringing in Silva for Sanchez and Siggy for Barkley

:pac:

Advertisement