Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tottenham v Swansea - Sunday 14:05

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭mass_debater

34 shots on target today, that's outstanding

https://twitter.com/SpursOfficial/status/704048521499025408

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

In other news. The arsenal mega thread in the soccer forum is in meltdown. I didn't see their game but by all accounts they were awful against a 2nd string United team.
    I must pay that a visit,sounds great.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

I thought it was going one of those days today,ex Arsenal keeper having a stormer one nil down and Swansea putting ten men behind the ball,this Spurs team is made of better stuff than teams gone before it though and thankfully got a deserved win.great day at the lane.

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭09_09_09

Perfect week-end for us.

We won
    Arse lost
    And,thank god Liverpool and Jurgen the next messiah lost :P Icing on the cake.

Hopefully we will mark Payet properly in the next game..the biggest threat of their team.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭Ormus

09_09_09 wrote: »
    Perfect week-end for us.

We won
    Arse lost
    And,thank god Liverpool and Jurgen the next messiah lost :P Icing on the cake.

Hopefully we will mark Payet properly in the next game..the biggest threat of their team.

Almost perfect weekend. If Norwich held out a few mins more, we'd be top of the league right now.

Two very tough games coming up. 4 points would be so sweet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,695 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

We can't afford to give WH or Arsenal a 1-goal start that's for sure.

I'd take 4 points now as long as 3 of those are against Arsenal.

Advertisement