Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tottenham v Swansea - Sunday 14:05

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

Chad :)

Lovely Touch

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭mass_debater

Chadli

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Come on to ****! Get in.. **** me.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Chadli!! Get in. Get a 2nd now as well.

3-2. Come on United hold it together.

• Advertisement

Mason on for Son?

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Come ****ing on lads! This is incredible.

Things looking Rosey now :p

Danny Rose!! Yes!! :D

Rose, he's been playing well today

• Advertisement

What a save by Lloris :eek:

That 10 mins of football leading up to the two goals was among the best I've seen all season from spurs. Pure counter attacking class.

Come on Josh, score the third :)

Squeaky bum time

Toby is rock solid :)

Job done. Gooners loose too, happy days

The perfect set of results today.

Didn't see most of the 1st half, but that was a fantastic performance from everyone in the 2nd half. COYS! :D

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

I'd just like to confirm that with 11 games to go we are now bookies (joint) favourites to win the league....

Unbelievable turn around. The manor in which they perfr]med the last half hour was fantastic. Nobody went hiding. Everyone wanted the ball. All coming after a cup defeat and two European matches.

Incredible lads. That's the sort of performance of Champions IMO.

3 clear of arsenal with a massive goal difference and two behind Leicester with 11 games go to. Great stuff.

Great character by the team today :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,695 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Phew.

That is all.

Bring on the derby
    378900.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Very proud of this team, the spirit to come back and then fight for every ball like their life depended on it. COYS!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

Tremendous performance. It was wave after wave if attack. And not just the same thing over and over and going nowhere, Dier, Walker and rose where full of attacking intent. Eriksen had a quality game and Poch made the correct subs at the correct time.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

ziedth wrote: »
    I'd just like to confirm that with 11 games to go we are now bookies (joint) favourites to win the league....

Was just coming on here to say the same, first time in my life, that I remember, that we have been bookies (co-)favourites to win the league, we probably were at some point in 1987 but I am too young to remember that, was only 11 at the time!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

How many times have we come from behind and won this season?!

We went one down and I thought to myself, "pfft, we'll win this" - not that I wasn't biting my nails when we were still losing at the 60th minute, but I was still confident.

How many times have we come from behind and won this season?!

6 times, the most of any team in the PL

In other news. The arsenal mega thread in the soccer forum is in meltdown. I didn't see their game but by all accounts they were awful against a 2nd string United team.

• Advertisement

In other news. The arsenal mega thread in the soccer forum is in meltdown. I didn't see their game but by all accounts they were awful against a 2nd string United team.

http://www.balls.ie/football/arsenal-fans-are-very-upset-with-arsene-wengers-baffling-post-match-comments/325938

Advertisement