Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Birkenstocks - reviews please!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Digs

Digs are they the cream ones with the rose pattern? They're the exact pair I was thinking of getting - so pretty - and you walked around Italy which is my exact reason for buying.

Thanks! Think I'll definitely go for these now :D

That's the pair alright!

Ohh take me back to Italy now, what a country. Hope the Birkenstocks and Italy treat you as well as they did me :) enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭sudzs

Been addicted to Birkenstocks for years and love them. :) Have clogs as house shoes and several sandals. If you're buying online make sure to try on a few pairs to check your size. Wearing the wrong size will be very uncomfortable. Sizes run a little large with Birkenstocks but I find their sister brands Papillio or Betula are a little more true to size so if one isn't a great fit, another brand might be better.

www.footshopping.com for best prices. For the full range try here www.schuh-gress.de

Editing to say, just had a look at that second website and they don't seem to have as much stock as I thought, :o maybe have a look here too... www.surf4shoes.com

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭magicmushroom

sudzs wrote: »
    Been addicted to Birkenstocks for years and love them. :) Have clogs as house shoes and several sandals. If you're buying online make sure to try on a few pairs to check your size. Wearing the wrong size will be very uncomfortable. Sizes run a little large with Birkenstocks but I find their sister brands Papillio or Betula are a little more true to size so if one isn't a great fit, another brand might be better.

www.footshopping.com for best prices. For the full range try here www.schuh-gress.de

Editing to say, just had a look at that second website and they don't seem to have as much stock as I thought, :o maybe have a look here too... www.surf4shoes.com

That's great Sudz, thanks a mill :)

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭LinF

Hi girls

I need some super comfy sandals later this year to do a LOT of walking in.

Have any of you worn Birkenstocks?

I'm looking at the Gizeh range.
    Not the best looking sandal but they are supposed to be comfortable...

Thanks
    I have them but only to wear around the house in the summer I definitely would not go hiking in them. They would be OK if you are not doing much walking, just pottering around shops on flat surfaces.

Advertisement