Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aldi nespresso type machine 3/3/16

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

vienne86 wrote: »
    A lot of these types of gadgets, like the kettles for example, appear as an offer about twice per year. I would be surprised if these coffee machines don't appear again in the future.

Still a weekly special and not a permanent offer in their store. No doubt they'll be back if they sold well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Mine only came with the one, same as the one my mum got.
    There are a good few different models of them. The ones for sale now where you'd buy a Nespresso machine and frother between €150 and €300 would be the same type as what I have, which is why I made the comparison where the Aldi machine and frother costs €100 odd.
    the one that heats without frothing is the aeroccino plus or aeroccino 3

The spoon thing was in reply to an earlier post saying it got all scratched.

On the ones with just one paddle the spring part is detachable and to make warm milk for lattes you detach or leave on for more foamy milk for cappuccinos.

Advertisement