Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MyPassport Ultra 1TB (recertified) €45 delivered

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,568 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

Anybody get theirs yet? Got a confirmation email saying they'd send another email when dispatched, nothing since then though.

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭meolwan

I got an email tonight saying that it had been shipped. Clicked on link to see that it had arrived in Dublin this evening and would be delivered tomorrow by UPS.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Anybody get theirs yet? Got a confirmation email saying they'd send another email when dispatched, nothing since then though.

Mine was delivered this morning and I got the email around 5.00pm:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

Drives arrived this morning (thanks OP!) but massively unimpressed with the site.

Original order link gave browser warnings because the link didn't match the domain. Then the link didn't work anyway.
    Changing the domain in the link to wdc.com did work, but brought me to the US version of the site.
    Tried entering order number and password on the EU site, went through the reset password option, got confirmation that the password had been reset, still didn't work.
    Eventually got into the order details using the credit card number, no update since I ordered last Thursday (this was yesterday).
    Got an email last night saying the order had shipped, with a tracking number, it arrived today having actually shipped last Friday.

Bit chaotic for a company the size of WD.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,568 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

Got mine today, thinking of formatting it, not sure I need any of the crap it ships with.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭meolwan

meolwan wrote: »
    I got an email tonight saying that it had been shipped. Clicked on link to see that it had arrived in Dublin this evening and would be delivered tomorrow by UPS.

Mine arrived this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Jayprey

There's a few others if you view all the items available. I ordered a My Passport Ultra 2TB Titanium (Recertified) for 69.99. There was also a 1tb for 40 and a 1.5tb for 59 i think. Just click view all in the top right hand corner of the part of the page with the hard drives and it shows 40 odd options instead of the 16 shown originally.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

If you are reformatting- make sure you choose a format that any devices you may be planning on using this with- support. E.g. default format for this if you format it on Windows is NTFS- however, most streaming devices won't recognise it- they need exFAT. Check the requirements of the devices you plan on using this with.

Advertisement