Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

25% off Short-Term Car Parking at Dublin Airport

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Pistachios & cream

lud wrote: »
    Im at the last step - page 5 "Confirmation" and it is still showing the full price and no discount visible. When will it show the reduced price? AFTER I put card details and click "book and pay now"?
    I clicked 'Apply' but nothing changed. Im afraid to proceed in case I get charged the full price

It's only for the short term car parks. Try Quickpark.ie with DOGS promo code for long term parking

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭lud

I see, thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,016 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

Thanks OP, saved me €8.99

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Jambo

Thanks Op that worked a treat and saved me €20

• Registered Users Posts: 17,843 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

hi everyone, I received the following text earlier " we're extending your promo code until 4th March. Offer may be redeemed, against one short term car park booking only , for any dates up to 31 December 2016 and must be booked before 23:59 on 4th March 2016. T&C's apply"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,218 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Idbatterim wrote: »
    hi everyone, I received the following text earlier " we're extending your promo code until 4th March. Offer may be redeemed, against one short term car park booking only , for any dates up to 31 December 2016 and must be booked before 23:59 on 4th March 2016. T&C's apply"

Finally they got it right! Methinks someone messed up a bit in their text wordings...
    Third time lucky!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,543 ✭✭✭kingshankly

DubDani wrote: »
    Shame that they don't allow for a UK mobile number to be used, for us living up North.

Does work for uk numbers my wife has a northern number and it worked

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭Curious Geroge

Any codes available?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,466 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

Any codes available?

You can have mine. PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭witchgirl26

Any codes available? Just missed out on this :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭Anatom

Saved me more than a tenner over the weekend. Thank you OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Netty2

Hi there,
    Has anybody the link for the extended offer. Error message appearing for original link saying it has expired. Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

Netty2 wrote: »
    Hi there,
    Has anybody the link for the extended offer. Error message appearing for original link saying it has expired. Thanks in advance.
    If anyone has an extended code they're not using, I would appreciate it also. Thanks in advance for a PM.

The offer isn't extended, only the time available to use the promo code, i.e. you had to apply to get a text with the promo code by 29 Feb but those who have the code have an extra few days to use it.

Poochie05 wrote: »
    The offer isn't extended, only the time available to use the promo code, i.e. you had to apply to get a text with the promo code by 29 Feb but those who have the code have an extra few days to use it.
    Thanks for clearing that up. I understood the extension the same way and was hoping that someone may have a code for extended use that they might not be using and could donate. No problems if they don't, no harm in asking. :)

Thanks for clearing that up. I understood the extension the same way and was hoping that someone may have a code for extended use that they might not be using and could donate. No problems if they don't, no harm in asking. :)

I should have quoted the person above you, whose post I was replying to!
    I already used my code but hopefully there's someone else willing to donate.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭drinkingwater

Please use LY25A1O0VY for your 25% off short-term parking at Dublin Airport. Promotional code valid until 31st December 2016.

Please use LY25A1O0VY for your 25% off short-term parking at Dublin Airport. Promotional code valid until 31st December 2016.
    Thanks. That worked a treat - saved €15 on my parking. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭witchgirl26

Thanks! Saved €17 on my parking :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,847 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Promo Code - This promo code this may not be valid for this product, dates or may have expired
    :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,445 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Seve OB wrote: »
    :(

DOGS still works at the Quick Park one, about €10 off a week stay it looks like, €25 instead of €35.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,847 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

DOGS still works at the Quick Park one, about €10 off a week stay it looks like, €25 instead of €35.

Yea it does alright.
    Tried to book without it..... 22 quid
    Book with code........ It's 33 quid and a great deal of a tenner off :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I used NOVA and got 10% off..... Better than a kick in the Arse:p

• Registered Users Posts: 12 dave2.0

15 days over Easter was €40 using the code 'DOGS', €50 without it. So still only a €10 discount, but better than nothing!

Thanks OP!

Advertisement