Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

25% off Short-Term Car Parking at Dublin Airport

Options

Comments

404 error for moi.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,388 ✭✭✭fletch

Ah...looks like you need to be invited...I got an email and that's the final webpage I end up on...it works if I click the link in the email but not if I navigate directly to that url :(

Awwww.

What's the address of the initial hyperlink?

Awwww.

What's the address of the initial hyperlink?
    Hopefully this link isn't unique to me...
    http://dublinairport.us11.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=1c72862e7349b09376e542def&id=d091089009&e=f207429b14

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭crazyderk

fletch wrote: »

Worked for me and got the code as a text immediately

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭Troy McClure

http://www.dublinairportcarparkspromotion.com/

That's the link they sent me. You have to sign up for the text by the 29th. Once you have the text the code is valid until 31/12/16

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Got code. Tried on Mobile Website and before and after using the code the price is the same.

Mine is 25% cheaper...
    It doesn't drop in price til you click Book Now

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭Shaque attack

Worked for me too. 25% came off after I clicked book now as well.

Cheers OP. Free pint at the airport this weekend!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭DublinBeaker

Worked for me too, happy days.
    Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,082 ✭✭✭bren2001

Cheers, got my code and so did my sister and parents.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

Cheers OP, worked for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭benmeade

Thanks op

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭JP85

Thanks OP, i had the short term car park booked so i have cancelled and re-booked with the new code, better in my pocket :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Perfect, worked a treat.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭coffeepls

Thank you big time OP - I usually avoid parking near the airport & use the quick park, so this is a treat :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭DubDani

Shame that they don't allow for a UK mobile number to be used, for us living up North.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭Anatom

Thank you OP! Will raise a glass in your direction this weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,843 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

thanks op, wasnt sure whether I would book quickpark, which I find much better than the other out of airport campus car parks or short term, this certainly swung it :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭coxy123

Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭NinetyForNone

You have to sign up for the text by the 29th. Once you have the text the code is valid until 31/12/16
    Got a text to say you need to use the code to book parking by end of 29/2/2016.
    Probably would use the code in May not sure of dates yet

• Registered Users Posts: 4,218 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Got that text too, very confusing!
    The first text with the code definitely said promotional code valid until 31st Dec 2016, so I assume it's just you have to apply for the text by 29th Feb

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭fergald

Poochie05 mine says that you have to use it before Monday 29 February. T and C apply. So i presume you have to use it or you loose it by that date.

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭RickyBobby1

Is this expired now 😩

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭marcus2000

Is this expired now 😩

Just got sent a code about 15 mins ago...sent my partner a code too (just in case).

Booked my parking and it worked. Discount comes off at the very end.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Bannergal

I had been looking at parking in the DAA over Paddy's weekend and I nearly booked for Euro 25 but held off.
    I've just received the promo code and put it in and the cost is now E31.95 and I've opened up another session and without the promo code it is only E28.95... Total scam

• Registered Users Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭Ideo

ive a spare code if anyone wants it, pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭lud

Im at the last step - page 5 "Confirmation" and it is still showing the full price and no discount visible. When will it show the reduced price? AFTER I put card details and click "book and pay now"?
    I clicked 'Apply' but nothing changed. Im afraid to proceed in case I get charged the full price

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭Ideo

lud wrote: »
    Im at the last step - page 5 "Confirmation" and it is still showing the full price and no discount visible. When will it show the reduced price? AFTER I put card details and click "book and pay now"?
    I clicked 'Apply' but nothing changed. Im afraid to proceed in case I get charged the full price

The voucher is for short term parking, you have selected long term Parking

Advertisement