Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Has anyone made this guys list?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

That nerdy voice.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,045 ✭✭✭GustavoFring

Is anyone else imagining this is him?

7n27B48b_400x400

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,168 ✭✭✭Ursus Horribilis

Is doing what he's doing even legal? Recording number plates and sticking up video footage online without the driver's consent? He's bordering on vigilantism.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,045 ✭✭✭GustavoFring

Is doing what he's doing even legal? Recording number plates and sticking up video footage online without the driver's consent? He's bordering on vigilantism.

Public space, no issue I'd imagine. His efforts would be better spent reporting it rather than aiming for gratification on YouTube mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,168 ✭✭✭Ursus Horribilis

The only non-violent cure for that lad is for people to stop watching his videos and commenting on them. He's the equivalent of an Internet troll disguised as a cyclist with a GoPro.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

Thought it might be this guy, but I don't think it is......

http://bcove.me/onqvp610

http://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/people/cycling

• Registered Users Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭eringobragh

Jawgap wrote: »
    Thought it might be this guy, but I don't think it is......

http://bcove.me/onqvp610

http://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/people/cycling

Different lad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,934 ✭✭✭MarkAnthony

It's possible defamation, there's certainly enough there that if he makes the wrong comment to the wrong person that could at least involve some letters back and forth, and hopefully the youtube channel being shut down.

An absolute and utter plonker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,795 ✭✭✭Red Kev

There's only one person who will ever stop that cyclist. Hull's finest former amateur boxer..........

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Big Eejit

It's a bit OTT, but in fairness, there are some ****E drivers out there (and that guyn the silver estate is probably one of them); i.e. red light jumpers and yellow box roosters...

I confess that I, until two years ago, cycled exclusively... So, i see several sides to this. That guy on the bike still comes across as a knob.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Week has passed has he noticed people talking about him.

Wish he would do us all a favour and stop taking up space on the internet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭shietpilot

What a nut job! Am I the only one on motors who would absolutely go psycho if he put some **** piece of paper on the windscreen? It's a wet day and wiper blades might need to be used by the driver. Real dumb to be putting stuff behind the wiper blade...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭john the one

shietpilot wrote: »

What a nut job! Am I the only one on motors who would absolutely go psycho if he put some **** piece of paper on the windscreen? It's a wet day and wiper blades might need to be used by the driver. Real dumb to be putting stuff behind the wiper blade...

Honorary Boards.ie mention in the comments. What a knob

• Registered Users Posts: 8,639 ✭✭✭corks finest

shietpilot wrote: »

No,I'm the same,ID honestly step out,and turn him upside down and as a cyclist,and a motorist, I feel this cretin gives cyclists a bad name,he's obviously an attention seeking,insecure,lonely individual, as a guy like him wouldn't be accepted into normal company, it's his goal in life to annoy ppl,what a king sized LANGER

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

He is a grade A tool of the highest order.

Honestly I would hate to see his reaction if someone actually done something bad as all videos I have seen him posting are nothing.

I have seen crashes, cars run of the road, cyclists hitting pedestrians on roads and paths, I have been hit twice by bikes years ago.

He needs to go and get a decent hobby and get some training on how to ride a bike safely.

Youtube no use to him when he is dead.

Advertisement