Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man City V Spurs.

Options
  • 13-02-2016 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭

Poch says it's an important game but not a decisive one,with utd loosing today a draw here wouldn't be a bad result as regards us getting a top 4 place.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,695 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

I can see Leicester dropping points and us doing the same.

Silva and Kompany are back but I'd be amazed if Kompany starts or lasts more than 60 mins if he does.

I hope Aguero scores a hatrick. .. and Kane scores 4.

3-4

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭NomadicGray

Eh, simple 4-1 again will do. Keep the gd up and hopefully Harry pushes himself to get that top scorer position soon

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

Any sort of a win would be massive. A draw would be a decent result.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

I'd take a draw now, COYS

• Registered Users Posts: 45 EoinMoran

Haven't won there since the 1-0 game to put us in the champions league. We're a stronger team now and I'll be gutted if we lose given the way the season is going.

COYS!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,615 ✭✭✭Glebee

Hatch99 wrote: »
    I'd take a draw now, COYS

Snap, A point here would do me but 3 would be fcuking epic..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,747 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Glebee wrote: »
    Snap, A point here would do me but 3 would be fcuking epic..

Agreed, vital to get something out of the game, I'd take a draw, a win would indeed be epic, especially considering it's likely Leicester drop at least a couple of points themselves.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

I think of we gained points any any of the three times around us (and now united) it's not a bad day at the office. A win would undoubtedly be unbelievable and should that happen I'm officially in "title race" mode.

Very excited for the next 15 hours or so

Lets hope we show up today and prove what were made of.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,167 ✭✭✭✭tom1ie

Holy **** I'm so excited! Cant wait for today to unfold.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Just to be in the billing as a title contender at this stage of the season is surreal, can't bloody wait for this game. COYS!!!!!!! TO DARE IS TO DO

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

It's kinda nervy. Could be great, ok or a complete sh*t day. Let's hope for great.

Let's remember lads, we are not out of this if we lose today. There's loads of games to go. Lots of time for twists and turns

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

Almost at the point that it isn't a surprise Leicester are 1-0 to Arsenal Vardy's again

An Arsenal equilizer would be sweet right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Left Back on the Bench

An Arsenal equilizer would be sweet right now.

I never want arsenal to equalize

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭mass_debater

As long as it stays this way now

True 1-1 is probably the best result.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Arsenal nick it at the 94th minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭NomadicGray

Gotta win now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Charliebull

Trying to figure out if that was the best result or not, we can't loose today what ever else happens,
    A draw would not be the end of the world but we have to start gaining some points

If we get anything out of the game it was a great result.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Charliebull

Just realised if pool or utd win the Europa then 4 place in league loses out for champions league place, it could not happen again could it

Just realised if pool or utd win the Europa then 4 place in league loses out for champions league place, it could not happen again could it

I thought there was a rule change to that so it could not happen again.

Yea, wouldn't Chelsea(IE win and not finish top 4) also have to win the CL for that to happen?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭slegs

Finish top 3 and it won't be our problem

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭prodsc

Lloris; Walker, Alderweireld, Wimmer, Rose; Dembele, Dier; Eriksen, Alli, Son; Kane.

#THFC subs: Vorm, Davies, Trippier, Carroll, Chadli, Lamela, Mason

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

That rule has changed, Chelsea would need to win the CL aswell as one of the others winning the Europa.

Anyway team is as follows: Hugo Walker Toby Wimmer Rose Dier Dembele Alli Eriksen Son and Kane.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭positivenote

sick with the nerves today. I remember when we bet them with a crouch goal to all but secure CL qualification. Biggest game of the season for me, win would be unbelievable and put us 2pts off top, lose and its a set back... money on a draw.
    COYS

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭positivenote

sick with the nerves today. I remember when we bet them with a crouch goal to all but secure CL qualification. Biggest game of the season for me, win would be unbelievable and put us 2pts off top, lose and its a set back... money on a draw.
    COYS

Advertisement