Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evidence for Hitler's Death - is there any?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,800 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

weisses wrote: »
    He also knew there was a way out

Personality-wise, very unlikely. Also failing health, he was in a bad stage by the end. In the end he was identified by his dental records (he had terrible issues with his teeth). Good description here when it was later revisited in 2003 by a German forensic scientist
    http://wiki2.benecke.com/index.php?title=2003_AIR:_Hitler%C2%B4s_Skull_%26_Teeth

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭stuar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭j80ezgvc3p92xu

Read at a conspiracy site before that it was actually elements of the British intelligence services that got him out. Operation Winnie-the-Pooh as far as I recall. Its a far fetched theory but then again you did have American bankers sponsoring the Russian revolution. The truth may be stranger than fiction.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,800 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Read at a conspiracy site before that it was actually elements of the British intelligence services that got him out. Operation Winnie-the-Pooh as far as I recall. Its a far fetched theory but then again you did have American bankers sponsoring the Russian revolution. The truth may be stranger than fiction.

The same conspiracy suggests Hitler was a British spy

As for the bankers comment, as far as I've read some were American, some were European, some were exiled Russians, some were Jewish - generally wealthy private citizens power-brokering and sponsoring the Bolsheviks for a number of reasons

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭discus

Yeah, I thought it ws widely known the body was burned and ashes scattered across an unknown part of Berlin so a shrine could not be created ?

The same reason given for the sea burial of bin laden.

To be fair, both Hitler and OBL were skilled at manipulating populations into bending to the will of a leader - going as far as murder/war/genocide. Would make sense to have kept them alive and used their minds to forward their own control of their population.

• Advertisement
Advertisement