Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evidence for Hitler's Death - is there any?

Options
  • 13-02-2016 2:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

I personally don't believe this rather wild (although relatively tame in comparison to many theories) tale, that the bodies weren't him and his wife in the bunker.

However, I'm finding that there's a lack of credible historical, but more importantly forensic evidence that the body found was indeed Adolf Hitler. I saw in an old thread about some jaw bone test, but I couldn't verify that.

I also found the wiki page on the topic pretty useless and frankly disappointing, was hoping for a list of tests done or something of that nature.

Anyone got anything for this one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I don't think there is much actual evidence that Hitler died that day. Nazi's did flee all over the world after the war and evidence for them has popped up. I think even the CIA unclassified files that had reports of him escaping to south America. But there's no more evidence he escaped than there is for him dying.

It's possible, but at the same time it would have been next to impossible for him to escape and stay hidden.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

Is it not well known that his body was burnt after his death?

or is he working in a bar outside Buenos Aires?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Is it not well known that his body was burnt after his death?

or is he working in a bar outside Buenos Aires?

Yeah, I thought it ws widely known the body was burned and ashes scattered across an unknown part of Berlin so a shrine could not be created ?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,286 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

Evidence of his death. Yes pretty conclusive.
    He was 56 years old 70 years ago so he would be 126 now. We can therefore conclude that he is dead.

Yeah, I thought it ws widely known the body was burned and ashes scattered across an unknown part of Berlin so a shrine could not be created ?
    The only people that saw him burned, as far as I can remember are his own people in the bunker. The first foreign army on the scene was the Russians, and nobody really trusts them. He was dust by the time they got there and any remaining evidence went with them and got lost, I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,056 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

There have been a bunch of declassified FBI documents that suggest plenty of sightings of Hitler after the war, also that the FBI were actively searching for him themselves and that a manhunt was ongoing, there have been some plausible scenarios laid out and he could very well have escaped through one of the rat lines. One thing for certain right now, is that he is definitely dead.

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Registered Users Posts: 9,447 ✭✭✭weisses

Ohhh the fecker made it to South America alright .... Too much evidence is pointing in that direction

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

He is the driving force in Fine Gael. End Kenny is an Android with Hitler inside. There is sometimes functional anomalies and this is why Enda goes into "Slow" Mode. I thought every one knew this !

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

blinding wrote: »
    He is the driving force in Fine Gael. End Kenny is an Android with Hitler inside. There is sometimes functional anomalies and this is why Enda goes into "Slow" Mode. I thought every one knew this !

Only the people who forgot to take their medicine are aware of this

• Advertisement

There have been a bunch of declassified FBI documents that suggest plenty of sightings of Hitler after the war, also that the FBI were actively searching for him themselves and that a manhunt was ongoing,
    There were rumors, possible sightings. I don't think there were any confirmed reports or evidence he survived and got out of Germany.

The south american link seems to surround nazi submarines in the area during the war.

ScumLord wrote: »
    There were rumors, possible sightings. I don't think there were any confirmed reports or evidence he survived and got out of Germany.

The south american link seems to surround nazi submarines in the area during the war.

I watched hunting Hitler and what they brought up was compelling enough for me to believe he escaped to South America

weisses wrote: »
    I watched hunting Hitler and what they brought up was compelling enough for me to believe he escaped to South America
    I watched the first two episodes of that and what I saw convinced me they were just jumping on any piece of information and reading far to much into any piece of evidence. Even they say all their evidence permits is the possibility he did what their claiming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 757 ✭✭✭John T Carroll

Ohhh the fecker made it to South America alright .... Too much evidence is pointing in that direction

Nothing to that effect in RIP.ie at any rate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭Elemonator

If they burned the body, he would have been impossible to identify. We all know what relationship the Soviet Union had with propaganda.

Elemonator wrote: »
    If they burned the body, he would have been impossible to identify. We all know what relationship the Soviet Union had with propaganda.

Still has :D

I watched the first two episodes of that and what I saw convinced me they were just jumping on any piece of information and reading far to much into any piece of evidence. Even they say all their evidence permits is the possibility he did what their claiming.

To me they clearly showed it was well possible from Berlin to Spain then to the Canaries and finally south America... A route traveled by plenty of Nazi's

To me they clearly showed it was well possible from Berlin to Spain then to the Canaries and finally south America... A route traveled by plenty of Nazi's
    Possible, yes. Depending on him being alive. I didn't see anything that confirmed the nazi artifacts that they found definitely made their way to south America after the war as opposed to during or before it. All they can really say is there were nazi's in south America, and just because nazi's could have made it to south america after the war, doesn't mean the most infamous man in the world could have made that journey and convinced everyone that knew about him that they shouldn't tell anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,242 ✭✭✭✭endacl

mickdw wrote: »
    Evidence of his death. Yes pretty conclusive.
    He was 56 years old 70 years ago so he would be 126 now. We can therefore conclude that he is dead.

Wrong.
    He changed his name to Michael Graves and got a job designing stylish kitchen ware for JC Penney.

JCPenneyHitlerTeapot.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 81,917 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Lets dial down the lampooning please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭josephryan1989

The witness accounts are overwhelming.
    Hitler shot himself in the bunker and his body was burned.

The witness accounts are overwhelming.
    Hitler shot himself in the bunker and his body was burned.
    The problem is the witnesses aren't the most reliable. If anyone was going to lie about Hitler's death it would probably be the people that stuck with him until the end.

But it's most likely he died. It's unlikely he'd risk getting caught and humiliated, and while it's possible he could have escaped it's also very unlikely. Especially now, long after he's dead, and the potential to make money from the story is so great.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭josephryan1989

The problem is the witnesses aren't the most reliable.

Why?
    If anyone was going to lie about Hitler's death it would probably be the people that stuck with him until the end.

All of them? Besides they were tortured and endured years in Soviet captivity. At least one of them would have broken. The Soviets were quite thorough when it came to breaking people and getting them to talk.
    But it's most likely he died. It's unlikely he'd risk getting caught and humiliated, and while it's possible he could have escaped it's also very unlikely. Especially now, long after he's dead, and the potential to make money from the story is so great.

He died in the bunker in Berlin in 1945.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

https://skeptoid.com/episodes/4507

By coincidence this just got released. It has a good summary of the very strong evidence for Hitler's death in Berlin in April 1945.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭stuar

I don't think there's any proof that Hitler died in Berlin, and most probably did make it to Argentina, with help from US intelligence.
    OSS and Prescot Bush/Skull and Bones.
    They had no problem secretly taking other Nazi's to the US and getting them to work for them, so why not let their good friend escape aswell?

Operation Paperclip: The Secret Intelligence Program to Bring Nazi Scientists to America.
    https://www.cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/csi-publications/csi-studies/studies/vol-58-no-3/operation-paperclip-the-secret-intelligence-program-to-bring-nazi-scientists-to-america.html

How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power.
    http://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/sep/25/usa.secondworldwar

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Borisgem8

A lot of history that surrounds Hitler was heavily altered. I honestly feel like we don't even truly understand or know him for who he was, but merely for him being some heartless monster. What he did was sick yes, but when I read about history I want to learn both sides. Also, a lot of it was covered up because Hitler's population control tactics were taken from multiple governments to use.

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Icaras

stuar wrote: »
    I don't think there's any proof that Hitler died in Berlin, and most probably did make it to Argentina, with help from US intelligence.

But what use would he have been to them? He wasnt an engineer working on rockets, a scientist or a great military tactician - I dont see U.S. helping him unless he can help them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭stuar

Icaras wrote: »
    But what use would he have been to them? He wasnt an engineer working on rockets, a scientist or a great military tactician - I dont see U.S. helping him unless he can help them.

That's a very complex question to answer, all the smoke and mirrors involved, but he did help them a lot, he turned them into a superpower, manipulation of the masses for the benefit of the few.

In simple terms, a few elite Americans gave him a start up loan, he played his role well, they got half of Germany, Japan, the zionist's got Israel by sacrificing Jews he kicked back in Argentina having done a good job for the world elites.

Everyone was happy, except the millions of dead, injured, maimed and destroyed!, as I said it's very complex, I'll add a few links, lot's of reading, hopefully you'll see the big picture, war is a scam!, people are cattle.

War Is A Racket published 1935
    http://www.ratical.org/ratville/CAH/warisaracket.html

How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power
    http://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/sep/25/usa.secondworldwar

Aftermath of World War II
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aftermath_of_World_War_II

Nazi Propaganda was Based on What Zionists Said
    http://www.truetorahjews.org/naziismzionism

The essays printed in the booklet include just a small part of a serious accusation, which exposes the leaders of Zionism as war criminals, who contributed their share to the destruction of six million of our people
    http://www.israelversusjudaism.org/holocaust/victims.cfm

Marshall Plan
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshall_Plan

National Suicide: Military Aid to the Soviet Union
    https://joyeusespsyops.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/sutton-national-suicide.pdf

Enjoy!

EDIT:

Watch this from 15mins till whenever??, see why and how Hitler came to be, and what he did for the US elite.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,799 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Icaras wrote: »

Very likely he would have been put on trial like other senior Nazis. Hitler knew this and obviously opted for suicide, which is in line with his personality and doctrine.

I am pretty sure the next step in the "escape" conspiracy is to infer the Jews helped the most recognizable German leave besieged, encircled Berlin, and some conspiracy theorists could find his address in South America.. but not the all-powerful Mossad

• Advertisement

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Very likely he would have been put on trial like other senior Nazis. Hitler knew this and obviously opted for suicide, which is in line with his personality and doctrine.

I am pretty sure the next step in the "escape" conspiracy is to infer the Jews helped the most recognizable German leave besieged, encircled Berlin, and some conspiracy theorists could find his address in South America.. but not the all-powerful Mossad

He also knew there was a way out

Advertisement