Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Matt LeBlanc to be a presenter on Top Gear

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Patww79 wrote: »
    Expect off-the-charts levels of LADBANTER. It'll be painful.

When a tv program has had the same presenters for so long as TG did with Clarkson, May and Hammond, you should just cancel the show altogether when that teams stops and think of something new and different.

Keep the 3 and change from cars to bicycles and Top Gear wouldn't have suffered, keep cars and change to other presenters... not so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

Patww79 wrote: »
    Flintoff currently manages to be more annoying on a TV show that also features James Corden. That's some achievement.

I refuse to believe it. A porcupine trying to make a nest in my anus would be less annoying than James Cordon.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,299 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

What the f*ck. Why change something again that wasn't broken? I was actually starting to really enjoy both Reid & Harris as presenters of the show along with LeBlanc. I thought all three gelled really well together when they had the show. Why would the BBC make more changes to make McGuinness & Flintoff become presenters of TG? Reid & Sabine Schmitz are both on Extra Gear now. Ok, what happens with that format in future? Are they on a joint presenting role now with that show or will they take turns presenting it each week?

Also muckthewarrior; LOL. Very well put. :D

Advertisement