Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Considering a Career in Counselling Psychology - Advice and Opinions Welcomed

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 eveningpeasant

Another thing I'm really curious about - how come most counselling courses seem to be in private colleges in Ireland rather than in public unis?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

They discovered their money-making potential earlier?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 eveningpeasant

They discovered their money-making potential earlier?

I guess, but what I mean is why do so few public higher-level institutions (so public universities) offer masters is counselling/therapy?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 melpsy

can you tell me is there much work involved in the psychology first year modules in dcu? I want to do the course but I haven't done any studying in years and I have small kids so I am trying to figure out if I could handle the work load.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭narmst

As an ex counselling/therapy student I'm looking to sell my library of books.

goo.gl / bRCkbh (delete the two spaces beside the / )

Please feel free to take a look or pass on to colleagues/students who might be interested.

Thanks

Neil

• Advertisement
Advertisement