Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today, mark 3 (don't quote pictures, 24h ban!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Car007

I think everyone will agree this is rather special! Convoying in a Ferrari F430 Spider following a Lamborghini Murcielago SV & One of Ireland’s only residing Porsche Carrera GT on what was the perfect evening for a spin!

Not a plug of any sorts but I think the majority of people on this thread will really appreciate the cars! Photos & Videos are on my social media pages @dylanhennessycars. Remove if needed but that caliber of cars on the road in Dublin is definitely something to see!

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭Mickiemcfist

Car007 wrote: »
    I think everyone will agree this is rather special! Convoying in a Ferrari F430 Spider following a Lamborghini Murcielago SV & One of Ireland’s only residing Porsche Carrera GT on what was the perfect evening for a spin!

Not a plug of any sorts but I think the majority of people on this thread will really appreciate the cars! Photos & Videos are on my social media pages @dylanhennessycars. Remove if needed but that caliber of cars on the road in Dublin is definitely something to see!

Cheers

That's a great photo. If you don't mind me asking, how did you go about setting up those runs? Some amazing cars.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,381 ✭✭✭vintagevrs

Different type of convoy from the exotics above that I passed yesterday but for many maybe more interesting. Not my video, but a local photographer. I met them in another town later in the day.

That particular wasn’t one of mine. Just went along for the spin. They’re always good fun and an excuse to get out! Not something that happens on the regular over here.
    That's a great photo. If you don't mind me asking, how did you go about setting up those runs? Some amazing cars.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,937 ✭✭✭SmartinMartin

Thanks for posting that Donegal run. What a fantastic video, thoroughly enjoyed it. Strange, not one Merc!

• Advertisement

OP given 24hr ban for quoting photo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

dashoonage wrote: »
    No looks like a basic focus to me.

Looks like 50th Anniversary to me or aftermarket bodykit. Can't really zoom that photo to have better look.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭Technique

vintagevrs wrote: »
    Different type of convoy from the exotics above that I passed yesterday but for many maybe more interesting. Not my video, but a local photographer. I met them in another town later in the day.

Some nice cars there, I'm particularly fond of the Vauxhall/Opel stuff from the 80s and 90s.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

That DB9 above is deadly but I can't help think it would look nicer still with a pressed metal plate.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,973 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Client of mine was showing me his 07 CLK 63 AMG Black Edition today he just bought. Oh my god what a car, he drove me up the road in it, the sound, the power. Insane.

• Advertisement

rob316 wrote: »
    Client of mine was showing me his 07 CLK 63 AMG Black Edition today he just bought. Oh my god what a car, he drove me up the road in it, the sound, the power. Insane.

Sold by Lewis Motors. Had closer look at it on Terenure Classic Car Show last year. Some machine that is, i send you pm

• Registered Users Posts: 17,973 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Sold by Lewis Motors. Had closer look at it on Terenure Classic Car Show last year. Some machine that is, i send you pm

A beauty.

It's in cork.

rob316 wrote: »
    A beauty.

It's in cork.

Pity it's that far from Dublin but we can't have all nice cars here.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,074 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

Detailers look away now, etc

50373251166_dbe292be9c_c.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭chalky_ie

That DB9 above is deadly but I can't help think it would look nicer still with a pressed metal plate.

Is this the one with the weird block font reg? I saw it yesterday in the city centre, nearly ruins the car, for a weirdo like me anyway :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,895 ✭✭✭selectamatic

Detailers look away now, etc

It's all fun and games till you notice someone has wrote "call 086xxxxxxx 4 yokes" on the back of your bora and you've it parked right outside a primary school you're subbing in :pac:

Kinda sparked the end of my agri-spec career all those years ago...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,937 ✭✭✭SmartinMartin

Blanchardstown. I'm not quite sure what it is, some form of competition off-roader?

IMG-20200922-233338.jpg

A bit of car spotting today:
    OqYAmaY.jpg
    Bk3v3VQ.jpg
    R2o0yd0.jpg
    RHWjKHy.jpg
    bcIYcST.jpg

And I couldn't get any better pics of this. Was following him for a while but then he went different way than mine and couldn't spot him parked anywhere:
    0I4G2sI.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭JustARandomGuy

Positiveways 2020 in Warsaw, Poland today. Including the star and what everyone on the PL motoring groups has been chatting about for the past two days: The first Polish McLaren P1 and the first Polish Bugatti Chiron.

And some other spots around the city.

1.jpg
    10.jpg
    11.jpg
    12.jpg
    13.jpg
    14.jpg
    15.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭JustARandomGuy

And part two:
    16.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.jpg
    4.jpg
    5.jpg
    6.jpg
    7.jpg
    8.jpg
    9.jpg
    Chiron.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭ofcork

Another panamera seems to be alot of these around lately saw another UK reg driving through Patrick Street today as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,615 ✭✭✭ba_barabus

The most fun I've ever had on 4 wheels, all turbo charged 600cc's of it :cool:

Whats-App-Image-2020-09-27-at-17-08-07.jpg

Whats-App-Image-2020-09-27-at-18-11-39.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 40,179 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

that gearknob looks bizarre.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Kilboor

It's not about the length, it's about the girth and way you use it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,224 ✭✭✭This is it

Radisson St Helens

Car Make BENTLEY
    Model TURBO R
    What's the engine size? 6750
    What fuel type does your car use? PETROL

120301701_10214185464669784_3120250718613049909_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_sid=110474&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ohc=YMI4Vwno6cIAX91wJls&_nc_ht=scontent-dub4-1.xx&tp=14&oh=65ba88428e401a24350d740d08b5d723&oe=5F9691AC

It was lovely to use, very tight and short shift.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭eljono

ba_barabus wrote: »
    The most fun I've ever had on 4 wheels, all turbo charged 600cc's of it :cool:

Saw this yesterday in Nenagh, very cool little car. Looked like a Jap import but had what appeared to be US plates?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭tc20

eljono wrote: »
    Saw this yesterday in Nenagh, very cool little car. Looked like a Jap import but had what appeared to be US plates?

That's pretty much it. It belongs to the Lane museum in Tennessee. It'll be there in a few months time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,143 ✭✭✭✭blade1

IMG-20200528-080452.jpg

IMG-20200528-080513-2.jpg

IMG-20200528-080458.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement