Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Posting on Hoganstand

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭Gael85

cms88 wrote: »
    Hoganstand

So why would we want to guess who posters are on hoganstand? That another forum. You should take issue up with hoganstand then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭cms88

Gael85 wrote: »
    So why would we want to guess who posters are on hoganstand? That another forum. You should take issue up with hoganstand then.

Did you even read what i posted? Actually nevermind that, i just seen where you're from

Did you even read what i posted? Actually nevermind that, i just seen where you're from

And Dublin posters are left say anything they want. Supposedly one of the regular Dublin posters is also the admin, would explain some of the s*** that you see posted by some of the Dublin posters. Also a number of the Dublin posters are just the one person using multiple usernames.

Without naming them id find it interesting if people could guess what posters in question im talking about.

You didnt answer the question? why does it matter where I'm from?? Stop trolling

• Registered Users Posts: 2,810 ✭✭✭CrabRevolution

I actually like their Meath facebook page. They regularly come across really old and obscure photos. One of my favourites was the photo of Devin Toner as an U14 playing for Moynalvey towering over the referee.
    The Meath forum is OK but I steer well clear of the main forum.

I like the odd old photo too, but the vast majority of their stuff is photo after photo of some legend from the 80s or 90s teams. I'm convinced they just stick them up because there's a generation of Meath fans who are impulsively unable to resist liking the photo and commenting something like "We could do with him today instead of the useless shower we have now" underneath. It's just an easy way to drive up traffic and activity on the page.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,631 ✭✭✭Dirty Dingus McGee

It's a pretty poor forum.

It lacks a proper quote function.It seems you can't say a player is sh1te or it won't get posted.They give no reason why your post is not allowed up on the site.

Also it has this ridiculous time restriction on posting.Fair enough if they want to moderate everything but surely you could post in it's closed time and the comment could sit their overnight and then appear on the forum the next day.

The same posters derail threads constantly with petty bickering.

• Advertisement

And Dublin posters are left say anything they want. Supposedly one of the regular Dublin posters is also the admin, would explain some of the s*** that you see posted by some of the Dublin posters. Also a number of the Dublin posters are just the one person using multiple usernames.

Without naming them id find it interesting if people could guess what posters in question im talking about.

You didnt answer the question? why does it matter where I'm from?? Stop trolling

It has a lot to do with it actually. Trying to deny the fact the site and its mods are bias to Dublin posters. In fact you seem very worried about the asking people to name them. Couldn't be because you're one of them....

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭b1964

largepants wrote: »
    Couldn't agree more. Gave up there a few years ago. Seems if you said anything criticising Dublin it was seldom released.

Disaster of a place.

yep have to agree,only I found if you said anything criticising Kildare
    it was seldom released.

It has a lot to do with it actually. Trying to deny the fact the site and its mods are bias to Dublin posters. In fact you seem very worried about the asking people to name them. Couldn't be because you're one of them....

What a load of rubbish,another excuse for Dublin bashing,by anti Dubs.

b1964 wrote: »
    What a load of rubbish,another excuse for Dublin bashing,by anti Dubs.

No need to ask where you're from anyway... take a look at the s*** posted by Dubs after Kerry won the All Ireland in 2014 and tell us who the site is bias for? And yes it was all Dubs who were saying

No need to ask where you're from anyway... take a look at the s*** posted by Dubs after Kerry won the All Ireland in 2014 and tell us who the site is bias for? And yes it was all Dubs who were saying

no need to ask where your from......typical anti dub s*** posted by culchies
    take a look at this thread,and countless others on this site for anti dub bashing

• Advertisement

b1964 wrote: »
    no need to ask where your from......typical anti dub s*** posted by culchies
    take a look at this thread,and countless others on this site for anti dub bashing

What's anti Dublin about it? It's a fact that Dublin posters on hoganstand are left say absolutely anything they want about any team and it's posted, while anything said against Dublin, even when it's true isn't.

So please explain to us what's anti Dublin about hightling it?

Funny how only one person as agreed with you....

What's anti Dublin about it? It's a fact that Dublin posters on hoganstand are left say absolutely anything they want about any team and it's posted, while anything said against Dublin, even when it's true isn't.

why dont you tell hoganstand? This is boards.ie

why dont you tell hoganstand? This is boards.ie

Is it really? Thanks for clearing that up for me. I'd have never know only for you.

In case you haven't noticed this is a topic about posting on hoganstand and that's what I've been posting about.

Why are you so worried about people telling the truth?

Is it really? Thanks for clearing that up for me. I'd have never know only for you.

In case you haven't noticed this is a topic about posting on hoganstand and that's what I've been posting about.

Why are you so worried about people telling the truth?

I don't know/care where the mods are from that site. There WUM on that site from Dublin,Kerry,Mayo etc. You always have a few idiots in every county posting tripe. You seem awful worried about Dublin.

I don't know/care where the mods are from that site. There WUM on that site from Dublin,Kerry,Mayo etc. You always have a few idiots in every county posting tripe. You seem awful worried about Dublin.

Where did I say there wasn't? I'm posting out what I've seen on it.

Why are you trying to make out its not a big issue? Like I've already posted out examples of it and you're trying to claim it's anti Dublin. What one of the Dublin posters on there are you? Your comments would fit in quite well there

Where did I say there wasn't? I'm posting out what I've seen on it.

Why are you trying to make out its not a big issue? Like I've already posted out examples of it and you're trying to claim it's anti Dublin. What one of the Dublin posters on there are you? Your comments would fit in quite well there

I dont post on that site anymore. Every thread is derailed by the same idiots from Dublin, Kerry, Mayo who cant express a legit opinion.Tell me where I said it was anti Dub?

I dont post on that site anymore. Every thread is derailed by the same idiots from Dublin, Kerry, Mayo who cant express a legit opinion.Tell me where I said it was anti Dub?

See b1964 comment about this being anti Dublin that you liked.

You quite clearly have a problem with Dublin
    A blind man on a horse can see that,the amount of moaning
    and bitching you do about Dublin on this site is well sad really!!
    maybe you should concentrate on your own county,or read a book maybe
    and forget about them"dirty Dubs with all there advantages and privileges"
    go on try it ,you will feel a lot better.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,393 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hammer Archer

OK we're done here

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement