Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 23 Matchday Thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭Lights On

Not a great today with 4 from Ozil & Lukaku, thankfully yesterday totally makes up for it! Finish on 71 and made some big jumps in my leagues, and more importantly got to my highest rank of the season at 277k :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,331 ✭✭✭✭8-10

85. Just one of those weeks where everything went right. Good time in the season to get a boost. Looking forward to green arrows

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭tom_k

Finished with 68. A good score.

Things I did right:

Brought in and played PVA.
    Captained Aguero.

Thing I did wrong:

Benched Cathcart but I suppose I couldn't have seen that goal coming.

Thing I did VERY wrong:

Benched Alli, I am fckin sickened, I figured there'd be goals at WHU v City and I was correct, only KDB or Payet didnt get involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

Kankan14 wrote: »
    Whats the projected bps for that game.

Iva 3 costa 2?

none for Costa
    he NEVER gets bonus
    3 for Ivan
    2 for terry zouma

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

With just Lukaku in play today went as well as I could've hoped for realistically!

75 points and delighted :) If I can just manage a couple more weeks like this then I could still salvage respectability by GW38. De Gea, Payet and Silva could all have scored well on another day which is encouraging.

Shout out to Pulisball as well!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Xaniaj

A very average 50. I kept changing my mind between captaining Lukaku and Aguero and went with the wrong one in the end. I've been trying to hold off on wildcarding but my defence is a shambles so might do it this week with a possible few changes in the front 8.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Updated.

81 = Gw rank of 17.5k

Up to OR 244k with a 5th green and rise of just short of 700k in 5 weeks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Torricelli

An overall fall of just 1k with 50. Sitting at 8.9k.

Now to figure out which keeper to get in for Myhill.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

Up to 73k
    3 weeks after wildcard I've risen nearly 100k despite the first week garnering only 30 pts !
    Thanks Kun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Up 1k from yesterday to 13k.
    Hope to break into the 4 digits next week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

60 Pts and happy enough with that, could have been better had I not sold Courtois and as seems to be a regular occurrence my one clean sheet was sitting on the bench.
    Still it's another green arrow and made some ground in private leagues

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭GetWithIt

Seems everyone has left big points on the bench which makes me feel better about Alli. 79 and a fantastic GW finish. Very surprised as I felt it was mostly high ownership players getting the scores.

Still a long ways off the previous highs but onwards and upwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭GetWithIt

-

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭breffni bogballer

After 21,23 and 33 pts, i"m more than happy with 73,up 200k places to 336k. Next cpt is going to be interesting with alot of good fixtures for the big hitters

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

58pts moves me back into the top 1k.
    Firmino getting me out of big trouble considering Alli was on the bench and captain Lukaku bombed.
    Biggest joy of the GW was Vardy scoring.
    2 FTs and looking forward to strategizing with y'all after the cup semis.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

58pts moves me back into the top 1k.
    Firmino getting me out of big trouble considering Alli was on the bench and captain Lukaku bombed.
    Biggest joy of the GW was Vardy scoring.
    2 FTs and looking forward to strategizing with y'all after the cup semis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

After 21,23 and 33 pts, i"m more than happy with 73,up 200k places to 336k. Next cpt is going to be interesting with alot of good fixtures for the big hitters

When Aguero is in this form you have to captain him every time imo. It might be a bit boring but he's that good.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

865k -> 581k. 75 points. 51k GW rank.

It's tightly bunched back here too with most probably averaging 6-8 points today while I had 2 and fell 80k.

Yo 100k, listen up now. Me and my boys Sergio, PVA and Pulisball are coming for ya. You hear?We're gonna take you down!! :cool:

I hope :o

Just 50, damn you Mertesacker

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

69 points. Up from 46k to 23k. Highest rank of the season.

I've gone from 105k to 23k in the space of two GWs.

The problem is things are that tightly bunched I could easily slip back again.

I've a few lads with question marks over them but I can see myself sitting back and watching how things unfold re potential doubles.

KDB is on borrowed time for example but perhaps not if City have an imminent DGW.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

57 points sees me rise to 183k. That's my highest rank since gameweek 13. Some surgery is required on my midfield of Mahrez, Payet, KdB, Ozil and Junior. May make a move tonight to avail of price changes despite the inherent risks of the FA cup games.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

61 brings me up 20k places to 48k. Ighalo to Aguero works a treat in the end with the extra 10 points from captaincy over Big Rom. Looking forward to the cup matches and learning more about DGWs and blanks, one of our main advantages for the rest of the season

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Hah. Just realised my rank is back to above where I was the week of the Mahrez Hattrick Benching Fiasco for the first time since!

244k and had i not blown those 19 points I'd be around 150k.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

FHFC wrote: »
    Hah. Just realised my rank is back to above where I was the week of the Mahrez Hattrick Benching Fiasco for the first time since!

244k and had i not blown those 19 points I'd be around 150k.

Haha same. I fell from 30k to 80k that week. Up to 13k now.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I finish on 72 points. Fell 26k from yesterday but rose 133k places for the gameweek to 184k. Ighalo (c) worked out well but had Alli on the bench which is a pity. The next target now is to break into the top 100k as soon as possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,390 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Finished on 58, top 1300 in the world. 4 of my 5 midfielders failed to get more than 2 points and today was a disaster having 3 Arsenal players.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭shineon23

First time in the top 1 million since GW 3.

Sitting pretty at 953,000, just the 945,000 odd lower than finishing rank last season.

The struggle is real :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭DarraghF197

With Boards being down, I never got the chance to celebrate my first green arrow since GW11 :( 63 points this week with Lukaku captain fail. 800k to 460k in the space of two GW's so it's onwards and upwards :D

• Registered Users Posts: 33,004 ✭✭✭✭CSF

145k. The top 10k objective is back on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭Benimar

73 points. Sticking with Ighalo rather than bringing in Lukaku for a -4 worked out brilliantly for me.

I'd have captained Lukaku over Aguero so all in all I'm 20 points better off. Nice to get one right now and again :)

Advertisement