Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Massive reductions on Perfumes at Littlewoods

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭soc

Jasper79 wrote: »
    Just got the cancellation email... :(

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

Moral of the story: wait for the dispatch email before alerting others to the bargain.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

I still haven't got my cancellation email ...With a delivery date of 3rd of Feb stated on the order status. :cool: fingers crossed mine slipped through.

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭Buddy97mm

I still haven't got my cancellation email ...With a delivery date of 3rd of Feb stated on the order status. :cool: fingers crossed mine slipped through.

I'm the same, no cancellation email, delivery advised to be this Thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

I got the cancellation email and €10 voucher.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭magicmushroom

I received my Dolce and Gabbana in the post last night, delighted :D
    However the other order was cancelled with €10 credit given.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭masterK

Both of mine were cancelled. To make matters worse I used the free 10 euro voucher but was still charged full price:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

masterK wrote: »
    Both of mine were cancelled. To make matters worse I used the free 10 euro voucher but was still charged full price:mad:

I think they charge you the full price and refund you the voucher seperate

• Registered Users Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭masterK

brightkane wrote: »
    I think they charge you the full price and refund you the voucher seperate

Hopefully, my receipt said the correct price but the full amount was taken from my account.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

masterK wrote: »
    Hopefully, my receipt said the correct price but the full amount was taken from my account.

same thing happened me yesterday , i remember reading somewhere along the way that voucher would be refunded seperate

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭Buddy97mm

Bugger, just got cancellation email.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Never got a cancellation but it's now as marked as cancelled in my order history :(

Advertisement