Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Massive reductions on Perfumes at Littlewoods

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭soc

It seems they copped the misprice. The Hypnotic Poison is now gone up to €135

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭shardylan

soc wrote: »
    It seems they copped the misprice. The Hypnotic Poison is now gone up to €135

Christian Dior (last one ) back to full price too

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭magicmushroom

I got a Dolce and Gabbana in my basket for €14 but when I went to pay it said 'we cannot complete your order at this time'

Haha was worth a try :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭masterK

I had a feeling it was an error, I hope they honour my order.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

masterK wrote: »

Always make sure in these type of cases that your order has gone through before alerting others because on past experience you would have posters contacting them saying 'sher your never going to honour them prices are you'! I kid you not.

• Advertisement

I tried a second time and my order worked!
    Got Dolce and Gabbana Rose The One for €19.

Thanks OP - I needed to buy a new perfume and would have paid a lot more for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,934 ✭✭✭dodzy

Wait for the inevitable cancellation email. It'll come. Surer than death and taxes.

dodzy wrote: »
    Wait for the inevitable cancellation email. It'll come. Surer than death and taxes.

I ordered a pair of boots a few months back that were marked wrong - the order went through and it was honoured.
    They did however remove the boots from the website later that day.

A friend of mine also ordered a bed before that was incorrectly priced and they honoured it (got it for €200 instead of €1200!!)

So fingers crossed :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

masterK wrote: »

I think once they take payment or say order confirmed they'll have to honour it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

I think once they take payment or say order confirmed they'll have to honour it!

Oh Dear.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭Buddy97mm

Buddy97mm wrote: »

Ordered it as well. Lets see. I see its half price circa £30 on the UK Boots website so circa €40.

Yippeee I got it too! That's Valentines sorted hehe :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Rose The One showing at higher price but when filter €20 and under it comes in that list.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Galadriel

They don't, check their terms and conditions.

Now up to €97, which probably doesn't augur well for order being fulfilled at €17.

Email rec'd to advise my order has been despatched - happy days!

Email rec'd to advise my order has been despatched - happy days!
    pics...... or it didn't happen !:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,077 ✭✭✭markc1184

My partner has an order in for 2 of the Dior perfumes after seeing them on the Littlewoods scanner at about 9.30 this morning. No sign of a despatch or cancellation email just yet, just the usual order confirmation email.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭SONIC2008

No dispatch noticed either, I suspect we will get an email stating that it was an error.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

markc1184 wrote:
    My partner has an order in for 2 of the Dior perfumes after seeing them on the Littlewoods scanner at about 9.30 this morning. No sign of a despatch or cancellation email just yet, just the usual order confirmation email.

What is this scanner you speak of?

It happened me before with bean bag seats. They were priced wrong. I ordered 4. They honoured 1. Think they honoured 1 per transaction/customer.

Dear Ms
    Good News!
    We've despatched your order - if we've not already delivered it your order will be with you in the next few days. If when you ordered we told you we'd call you to arrange your delivery date, you can expect to hear from us shortly. Order Reference: 604159734504
    Qty
    Item
    Delivery Address
    Rose The One 30ml EDP 6NC6J1F

Co Meath

This was the email I got for D&G Rose The One - nothing yet for Invictus, although I did get an order confirmation.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,077 ✭✭✭markc1184

nikkibikki wrote: »
    What is this scanner you speak of?

It happened me before with bean bag seats. They were priced wrong. I ordered 4. They honoured 1. Think they honoured 1 per transaction/customer.

http://littlewoods.scanner.today/ie/

It's the same as the Argos scanner mentioned on the Argos thread. Few different shops available in the drop down menu.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

I ordered two of the Invictus sets. I received the order confirmed email,but no cancellation or dispatch email yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭flyguy

Cr@p
    On 21st January, these items were incorrectly priced on our website due to an inputting error. Whilst it is our intention to keep our website up to date and error free, pricing errors may occasionally occur.

According to our Terms and Conditions available on our website, as we have not despatched the goods to you, no contract has been formed to supply the items at the incorrect price and we have therefore cancelled your order(s).

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and we would like to offer you €10 credit when you place your next order of €10 or more.

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Jasper79

Just got the cancellation email... :(

We’re contacting you regarding your order(s) for the following items:

On 21st January, these items were incorrectly priced on our website due to an inputting error. Whilst it is our intention to keep our website up to date and error free, pricing errors may occasionally occur.

According to our Terms and Conditions available on our website, as we have not despatched the goods to you, no contract has been formed to supply the items at the incorrect price and we have therefore cancelled your order(s).

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and we would like to offer you €10 credit when you place your next order of €10 or more. To take advantage of this, please quote at the checkout by 31st January 2016.

Any payments that have been taken will be refunded back to your original method of payment (card payments will be refunded to the card provider within their usual timeframes).

Mistakes like this are most unusual and we apologise for any inconvenience caused by this error.

Hard luck lads, but it was always going to end in tears. The discrepancies were just too large.

I got the cancellation email for the Invictus one but my Dolce and Gabanna has been honoured as it was despatched.

So I still done well enough!

• Advertisement

I was looking at something else on the website anyway so the tenner off will be of use at least.

Advertisement