Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Littlewoods Ireland Discount Codes

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Munstermad wrote: »
    Thanks but it didn't work for bed ? :(

3pqre will take off 10%.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Littlewoods are now doing free returns through Parcel Motel and Parcel Connect, about time too just wish it had been before I returned an item on Thursday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

3A6NJ just worked for me for 20%

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭P.o.p.p.y

brilliant, thanks a million

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭BRAIN FEEDs

Karen23 wrote: »
    :) xxxxx thank you Karen.

still worked this eve.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭david65

Thanks Karen, it's still working

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭westies4ever

thanks karen, used it today. brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,640 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Millem wrote: »
    3pqre will take off 10%.

Thanks ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭mtdelany

Karen23 wrote: »

not working for electricals
    (3A6NJ)

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭regress

mtdelany wrote: »
    not working for electricals
    (3A6NJ)

Nope Have been looking for an electrical code for a few weeks. They don't seem to be available

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭murphf

Worked for me today thanks so much! Order was144, now 115!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 haylie02

just got this today 10 % of 50 or more 3WWCL HOPE IT HELPS :)

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭DIF

Limbo123 wrote: »
    3pqre just worked. 20% off over €100

This old 20% off code 3PQRE just worked for me - happy days.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 665 ✭✭✭philthrill69

This old 20% off code 3PQRE just worked for me - happy days.
    I think I used that code before and it was only 10%.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Little Miss Neecy

Site is currently experiencing technical problems so they are offering 10% off:

Unfortunately we are experiencing a few technical problems but we are working hard to get our website up and running as soon as possible.

As an apology we'd like to offer you
    10% OFF*
    Please come back later and
    use your saving with us when
    you place your order online

Quote code: 3PM7N

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭MichB2012

3PM7N

Site down at the min so theyre offering 10% discount when it comes back up

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭MichB2012

^^seconds before me. Great minds 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Nina123

code still works this evening, thanks guys

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

Great thanks

Site is currently experiencing technical problems so they are offering 10% off:

Unfortunately we are experiencing a few technical problems but we are working hard to get our website up and running as soon as possible.

As an apology we'd like to offer you
    10% OFF*
    Please come back later and
    use your saving with us when
    you place your order online

Quote code: 3PM7N

Invalid now :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭steirishrover

I'm gonna order off little woods for the first time tomorrow... Is their any discount codes for me?

Cheers

I'm gonna order off little woods for the first time tomorrow... Is their any discount codes for me?

Cheers

Open a Flexible Account and we’ll treat you
    to €10 off your first credit order of €50 or more.
    Just quote 3NAVX at the checkout.

http://www.littlewoodsireland.ie/first-order-discount

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭mamakitten

I am about to place a big order so would appreciate a code if anyone has one?

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭murphf

Please don't bother discount or no discount! Absolutely appalling 'customer service' .: I got no confirmation of my order and when I rang to see if it had gone through they said there was a 24 hour security check (on an online credit card order?! Would decline or accept immediately!) but nothing about this on site! Arrived fairly quickly but a dress was missing although on the dispatch note and when I rang
    The customer service guy shouted at me! I had my own distribution and online company and know all about customer Service, never have I been spoken to like that before by a customer service rep! I am still waiting for a refund while they investigate but having my doubts if it will materialise.. And if you make a return it will be up to 28 days before you get uour money.. Will never touch them with a barge pole again! If you google it you will see I am not alone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

murphf wrote: »
    Please don't bother discount or no discount! Absolutely appalling 'customer service' .: I got no confirmation of my order and when I rang to see if it had gone through they said there was a 24 hour security check (on an online credit card order?! Would decline or accept immediately!) but nothing about this on site! Arrived fairly quickly but a dress was missing although on the dispatch note and when I rang
    The customer service guy shouted at me! I had my own distribution and online company and know all about customer Service, never have I been spoken to like that before by a customer service rep! I am still waiting for a refund while they investigate but having my doubts if it will materialise.. And if you make a return it will be up to 28 days before you get uour money.. Will never touch them with a barge pole again! If you google it you will see I am not alone

Look, this is a forum for discount codes. If you've got a beef with them go to one of the consumer forums. We all know what they're like but we can't resist the odd bargain!

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭mtdelany

eamon234 wrote: »
    Look, this is a forum for discount codes. If you've got a beef with them go to one of the consumer forums. We all know what they're like but we can't resist the odd bargain!

Competely agree.

I have had very good experience with Littlewoods customer service. Last year my order fell through on the 20th Dec, rang them up, and they honoured my purchase, even with the 20% code i picked up on this forum, and had it delivered next day

Now, who wants to give me a 20% code?

Im feeling greedy

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭P.o.p.p.y

I've been with them for years and have to say barring one incident I have found them very helpful and polite

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Claregirl

Ahhhhh seriously where are all the codes???

I'll miss Christmas delivery at this rate of going :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3 natsat79

I found a 10% code, 3pqre...any 20% codes?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Ms Sarah x

Anyone got a code off for the 3 for 2? Looking around desperate to find one! :)

Advertisement