Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Littlewoods Ireland Discount Codes

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Cherrycoke

They're very stingy with the codes lately :(

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Cal04

Cherrycoke wrote: »
    They're very stingy with the codes lately :(

they must have been loosing out big time.

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Cherrycoke

Cal04 wrote: »
    they must have been loosing out big time.

They're still losing out with the amount of full baskets here waiting on codes :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭spix

I waited weeks to find a code before I placed a 600euro order.. placed it with 10% code and then they wouldn't complete the order and closed my littlewoods account :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Cherrycoke wrote: »
    They're still losing out with the amount of full baskets here waiting on codes :D

Me too , I'm waiting to check out :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭rod1983

3A6NJ got this when I went to check out. Spend 100 and get 20% off with this code. Hope it works :)

rod1983 wrote: »
    3A6NJ got this when I went to check out. Spend 100 and get 20% off with this code. Hope it works :)

SAYS INVALID FOR ME :(

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭rod1983

isn't working for me either now. Grrrr

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

Bummer no joy with that code!

Karen23 wrote: »
    Me too , I've €318 in my basket:eek:
    rod1983 wrote: »

No no no no , I logged on to try this code and my most expensive item has been removed from my basket and is no longer even showing on the site so I can only presume it's no longer available. Raging is not the word :mad::mad::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

No no no no , I logged on to try this code and my most expensive item has been removed from my basket and is no longer even showing on the site so I can only presume it's no longer available. Raging is not the word :mad::mad::mad:

Yes I reckon sold out! One of the things I bought last week is no longer on site. I put in another small order €28 this morning as there have been further reductions. I got an email from them a further 24% off for 24 hours. I used a different 10% off code as it was under €50
    And it worked perfectly on all my items (which were all on sale and baby clothes) 3PTPY

• Registered Users Posts: 20 macshah

Bummer no joy with that code!

3PTPY for 10% off - , doesn't seem to be a minimum spend, and seems valid even across already reduced items - I just used it and it worked. Try!!

--Mac

• Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭fdevine

macshah wrote: »
    3PTPY for 10% off - , doesn't seem to be a minimum spend, and seems valid even across already reduced items - I just used it and it worked. Try!!

--Mac

Possibly just for clothing? Certainly doesn't work with electrical

The majority of these codes are personal so they only work for the person who posted them

spix wrote: »
    The majority of these codes are personal so they only work for the person who posted them

3PQRE still working for 10% off everything even sale! Am still looking for 20% off code! I have never been sent a code I got the above code from rollercoaster.ie :)

Just in case anyone misses it, littlewoods website is down at the mo but will be back up and running soon. They have put a code up to apologise 10% off, 3PAMU valid for 24 hours only.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Horrocksjm

Anyone have a 20% code?

Horrocksjm wrote: »
    Anyone have a 20% code?

20% OFF codes seem to be non-existent at the moment. The last unconditional 20% OFF code I got was last Spring

I wouldn't expect to see an unconditional 20% discount this side of Christmas although I'll keep checking like everyone else.

By unconditional I mean codes that aren't restricted to minimum purchases or purchases of certain things (i.e. 20% off but only clothing/footwear)

3ADNJ , 20% off when you spend €120 on fully priced items only. Valid for 7 days.

3ADNJ , 20% off when you spend €120 on fully priced items only. Valid for 7 days.

Not working for me with a full priced electrical item

• Advertisement

fdevine wrote: »
    Not working for me with a full priced electrical item

me too:(

Cal04 wrote: »
    me too:(

I've tried a couple of 10% & 20% off codes that are valid but only discount clothing items and not all items in basket

Sorry, it came up on the page for me when I was placing an order.

Millem wrote: »
    3PQRE still working for 10% off everything even sale! Am still looking for 20% off code! I have never been sent a code I got the above code from rollercoaster.ie :)

It works, but when I used it they closed my account and refused to send the items I paid for. Had to wait 2 weeks for my money to be returned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭exercise

Buy now and pay nothing for 6 months, minimum spend 100 euro,
    code 3VRC3

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Goldenquick

20% of clothing and footwear on orders over €50. Code has to be used by 15th November 2013.

Code: 3VYMH

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭hermano

20% of clothing and footwear on orders over €50. Code has to be used by 15th November 2013.

Code: 3VYMH

Doesn't work

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Munstermad

Trying to buy bed, none of codes are working, any guardian angel out there with a new code plzz. :)

Try 3A6NJ

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Munstermad

Try 3A6NJ
    Thanks but it didn't work for bed ? :(

Advertisement