Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidls version of the Nutribullet

Options
  • 14-01-2016 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭

Lidl's Silvercrest Nutrition Mixer 700w 19,000rpm. €39.99
    In stores this morning.
    Looks decent enough.
    (If anyone gets it, can you please let me know how it is in comparison to the Nutribullet?)

http://www.lidl.ie/en/Offers.htm?action=showDetail&id=34972

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭alanhiggyno1

mimimcmc wrote: »
    Lidl's Silvercrest Nutrition Mixer 700w 19,000rpm. €39.99
    In stores this morning.
    Looks decent enough.
    (If anyone gets it, can you please let me know how it is in comparison to the Nutribullet?)

http://www.lidl.ie/en/Offers.htm?action=showDetail&id=34972
    its brillaint got one earlier.it was on the dailymail.co.uk yesterdayhttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/food/article-3395410/Can-Lidl-s-29-version-Nutribullet-compete-80-rival-FEMAIL-pits-thrifty-gadget-against-original-REALLY-delivers.html.says it all there.im very pleased with mine made the perfect smoothie for next to nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭danmanw8

700W wouldn't be as strong as some of the main stream ones. Would be fine for fruit & veg. Could struggle with nuts & ice.

did the job for me perfectly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭danmanw8

xtal191 wrote: »

The basic model yes. The NutriBullet Pro is 900W, The NUtriPro basic is 1000W and the NutriNinja basic model is 900.

I'm sure you noticed my original post said "as some of the main stream ones"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Atlas_IRL

700W should be good for most things. I have the 900W and have used the 700W before and its still great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭nailer54321

Have a nutribullet 600W have no problems with anything I put into it, this one looks even better, Just because it is a lot cheaper than the nutri bullet does not make it any less a good product, people need to read the specs on these products and not follow all the hipe you seen on these shopping channels with brand names, pitty it was not out when I was looking for one

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Hubbie picked up mine today! Delighted as I got a bonus from work and was going to use it to buy a nutribullet in Argos when the came back into stock in my local store.
    (Now to find something else to spend my one4all voucher on)

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭camz09

Would frozen bananas be ok in this?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭strelok

camz09 wrote: »
    Would frozen bananas be ok in this?

i've a weaker kenwood and it destroys frozen banana, skin on and all.
    can't see it having any issue, so long as you've a bit of liquid in there

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭bee_dix

Anybody know of any Lidl with stock? tryed Swords, Finglas, and glasnevin, all gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭bee_dix

bee_dix wrote: »
    Anybody know of any Lidl with stock? tryed Swords, Finglas, and glasnevin, all gone.

Never mind i phoned lidl head office and they said they where sold out nationwide by lunchtime yesterday. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭c montgomery

Never mind i phoned lidl head office and they said they where sold out nationwide by lunchtime yesterday. :eek:

Just got one in youghal cork, 8 left after me

• Registered Users Posts: 23,841 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

anyone been to galway/brierhill/oranmore shop?
    many left if any?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,420 ✭✭✭jamesd

None in ATHLONE or Ballinasloe , let me know if you try galway

• Registered Users Posts: 3,466 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

They lied.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

I got the Breville Blend Active 300W before christmas for €26, if I had seen this before christmas, i would have ponied up the extra 14E

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭Domane

Loads left in Lidl in Trim, Co. Meath last night. I have the nutri ninja that I got in Argos for €49.99 last November. I use it everyday and it cleans up nice and quick.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭c montgomery

Used it for the first time today, very impressed with it. Old blender has been retired.

40 euro is excellent value IMHO.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭MayoSalmon

When will these be back in stock? Dublin area

• Registered Users Posts: 3,420 ✭✭✭jamesd

MayoSalmon wrote: »
    When will these be back in stock? Dublin area

Are they not just a special offer item so maybe back in a few months again ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭Andre 3000

Are these still being sold does anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Used mine for the first times last night - brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭maik3n

Aldi have their own version on sale this coming Thursday
    http://www.aldi.ie/en/specialbuys/thur-18-feb/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭boredatwork82

Do these blenders properly blend veg(kale etc.) ? I have a breville acti blend about 2 years now. But it's not great on veg.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭MayoSalmon

Went to Aldi 40 minutes after opening..all sold out.

I thought as a supermarket they would be very well versa in the economics of supply and demand. How come then 40 minutes into an offer they can be sold out.

Nonsense stuff and was the same with the Lidl offer by all accounts

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭maik3n

MayoSalmon wrote: »
    Went to Aldi 40 minutes after opening..all sold out.

I thought as a supermarket they would be very well versa in the economics of supply and demand. How come then 40 minutes into an offer they can be sold out.

Nonsense stuff and was the same with the Lidl offer by all accounts
    I imagine they know exactly what they are doing perhaps. :cool:

They know (for whatever reason), these machines are a hot ticket these days.
    That can't/won't last forever though, so they decide to get a limited run of them and sell out rather than risk getting a BOAT load of them and ending up with some in storage.
    Mind you, by limited run, I would hope we would be talking a minimum of 10 anyways.

Sold out already in clonee and blanchardstown according to facebook. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Benbecul97

Galway, Headford Rd - sold out when I checked at 10:50.

Galway, Westside - sold out when I checked at 1100 and was told there that Galway, Knocknacarra was also sold out but I chanced going there anyway when I was close by. And I was lucky!

Galway, Knocknacarra - had 6 when I checked at 11:10. I took 1 and another customer took 1. When I left at 11:20 there were 4 still available - 3 champagne / 1 silver. They were only still available there at that time after they discovered that these remaining blenders were originally put on display in an incorrect location / way on the shop floor, so they then moved them to the correct location / way.

All 3 stores had queues this morning just for this blender. I believe some people left the Knocknacarra store disappointed earlier. I hope they get sorted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Just went to the Wexford branch by Clonard Village.

No sign of any left so we asked a girl could she check the stockroom. She reappeared with a box of 4 and asked us what colour we wanted, delighted.

So at least 3 left there, maybe more in the back as well.

Advertisement