Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 - Arrange a Raid

Options
1246791

Comments

  • Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve


    jonny24ie wrote: »
    You going normal or hard? (Im not fussy I just want to get a raid in tbh)

    Hard probably. Username is Closersolid if you want to add me.


  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,459 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot


    DrumSteve wrote: »
    Hard probably. Username is Closersolid if you want to add me.

    Ill add ya when I get home later dude.

    So whos raiding tonight and what time so I can have me popcorn at the ready :D


  • Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve


    jonny24ie wrote: »
    Ill add ya when I get home later dude.

    So whos raiding tonight and what time so I can have me popcorn at the ready :D

    What time will you be on around?


  • Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp


    Just out of curiosity - how many people have got 320 helmets?

    I haven't had one drop yet and find helmets very scarce. I've only had 2 helmets drop from Oryx, did challenge mode on all 3 last time, usually finish him about 1 a week...


  • Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead


    I have 2 Golgoroth Challenge checkpoints if anyone on PS4 wants to do a double down


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭nocal


    Cormac... wrote: »
    I have 2 Golgoroth Challenge checkpoints if anyone on PS4 wants to do a double down

    When? what time?

    I would be up for the double down later. Titan and Warlock available.


  • Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave


    Cormac... wrote: »
    I have 2 Golgoroth Challenge checkpoints if anyone on PS4 wants to do a double down

    I could go for a triple down. Time?


  • Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭CDBWhoop


    Cormac... wrote: »
    I have 2 Golgoroth Challenge checkpoints if anyone on PS4 wants to do a double down

    I'd like to join you on your quest.


  • Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead


    It would be like 10:30pm tonight or tomorrow after 6pm


  • Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave


    Cormac... wrote: »
    It would be like 10:30pm tonight or tomorrow after 6pm

    10:30 sounds good


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,187 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor


    Cormac... wrote: »
    It would be like 10:30pm tonight or tomorrow after 6pm

    i should be able to squeeze in from 10.30 tonight. won't be around tomorrow though


  • Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭nocal


    Can we say 10:15? (At least that way there is some chance we will be doing a run at 10:30 as opposed to 11).

    All assemble at 10:15.... :)


  • Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve


    How do I get in on this?


  • Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave


    DrumSteve wrote: »
    How do I get in on this?

    Turn on your Playstation. Load up destiny. Pick a character. Join team. Profit.


  • Registered Users Posts: 45,187 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor


    Blue orbed to victory on Oryx last night (missed the last shade and last ogre round) and then got a 'Contacting Destiny' error when I revived. Couldn't open the chest!

    Got my items from the postmaster though - think it was Shards, a crap Rocket Launcher and a Red Death.

    Still need to run goggleballs one more time over the weekend - have it done on Warlock and Titan - just Hunter to go. Will hopefully get it done Saturday night.

    Still need two 320 class items and 1 set of 320 arms. Well, I don't need them... but I want them!


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing


    Still need two 320 class items and 1 set of 320 arms. Well, I don't need them... but I want them!


    Those elusive class items are holding me back a bit :/


  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,459 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot


    I got goggleballs done twice last night so I wouldnt mind getting him done on my warlock tonight if anyone is up for it, also I would like to get HM Oryx done for the drop so Im online for that tonight too.


  • Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead


    Gonna help my mate on Friday with trying Kings Fall Hard Mode (up until after killing the sisters), he's about 300 light so should be ok for the most part. Oryx himself challenge mode is still a bit beyond him due to light level and lack of ToM.

    So if anyone cares to do that all drunk and stuff and is patient and is content with just wrapping up after the Sisters (even maybe getting the Oryx Challenge CP 3 times), you know where to find me.

    I'm going to make and effort to try see if I can go 4 days without playing :pac:


  • Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭nocal


    Cormac... wrote: »
    Gonna help my mate on Friday with trying Kings Fall Hard Mode (up until after killing the sisters), he's about 300 light so should be ok for the most part. Oryx himself challenge mode is still a bit beyond him due to light level and lack of ToM.

    So if anyone cares to do that all drunk and stuff and is patient and is content with just wrapping up after the Sisters (even maybe getting the Oryx Challenge CP 3 times), you know where to find me.

    I'm going to make and effort to try see if I can go 4 days without playing :pac:

    Yeah count me in. Let me know what time and I'll start pouring the gin.


  • Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead


    nocal wrote: »
    Yeah count me in. Let me know what time and I'll start pouring the gin.

    Pip pip old boy!

    We're going to be playing couch co-op for a few hours before hand, will throw up the message on chat when we're ready (probs about 10ish)


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭nocal


    Jolly good show old bean. 10-ish sounds super duper to me.


  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,459 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot


    Got through the entire raid fairly handy last night, thanks lads :)

    Finally got me a 320 Helmet, 317 Mark, 314 Boots, 302 Shotgun, 310 Hand Cannon, 317 Sniper (Gonna put this in my spindle I think :P) and all those lovely calcified frags :D


  • Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead


    Long shot, but does anyone have a Normal Mode checkpoint at Oryx (or thereabouts)


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing


    Cormac... wrote:
    Long shot, but does anyone have a Normal Mode checkpoint at Oryx (or thereabouts)


    I'm not certain, but I might?? My Titan completed hard on Tuesday, then last night I went in at athe sister to help some lads on normal but we couldn't get past them. Would I still have the sister cp?


  • Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead


    PetKing wrote: »
    I'm not certain, but I might?? My Titan completed hard on Tuesday, then last night I went in at athe sister to help some lads on normal but we couldn't get past them. Would I still have the sister cp?

    Yeah, probably, I'd be happy enough to grab that off you later if that's cool.

    Might try do the Oryx Challenge (just Oryx himself) on Normal after doing the bulk of the Raid on Hard. I'm not certain yet, but it might be handy to do it once on Normal before trying him on Hard


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing


    Cormac... wrote:
    Yeah, probably, I'd be happy enough to grab that off you later if that's cool.


    Yeah np, I'll invite you in to grab it if I spot you on later.


  • Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead


    PetKing wrote: »
    Yeah np, I'll invite you in to grab it if I spot you on later.

    I should be on from 7pm ish


  • Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead


    Still 3 spaces so for later btw


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 714 ✭✭✭PlainP


    Cormac... wrote: »
    Still 3 spaces so for later btw

    Would love to get in on this but I'm heading out laters grrrrrrr..

    Maybe next time.


  • Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 714 ✭✭✭PlainP


    Little bit hung over today but nothing a couple of solpadine won't fix. Anyone raiding later?


Advertisement