Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 - Arrange a Raid

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

"Yea, we'll be 10 minutes."

I didn't want to say it on Party Chat but it was blatantly Convars fault.

I pretty much had the final Borderlands 2 boss solo'd and he just kept on causing wipes..... total troll that guy!

But yeah, think it was about an hour or so...... and then after all that.... we just got drunker.... and drunker.... and no Golgoroths were killed in the process

• Registered Users Posts: 45,141 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

That not quite how I remember that scenario but whatevs... yeah - count me in for Borderlands -->Raid --> PVP.

Anyone know where the class items drop in the Raid?

Warlock held back by a 319 class item, Hunter held back by a 318 class item (and 315 arms - cause I'm donating their 320 arms to my Titan today).

Sisters and Oryx

I'll be playing couch co-op with my mate Laude Magnum if anyone fancies doing:

Nightfall
    CoO Quest (6x T1s, 3x T2s, 2x T3s)

And also might dips into:
    Daily PvP
    Daily Mission
    Possibly some of the Act missions (Kings of Decay and the likes)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,452 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Cormac... wrote: »
    I'll be playing couch co-op with my mate Laude Magnum if anyone fancies doing:

Nightfall
    CoO Quest (6x T1s, 3x T2s, 2x T3s)

And also might dips into:
    Daily PvP
    Daily Mission
    Possibly some of the Act missions (Kings of Decay and the likes)

Ah count me in if im on later dude :)

jonny24ie wrote: »
    Ah count me in if im on later dude :)

Cool, he's a bit behind most of us so trying to wrap up some quests that give him guaranteed 300+ stuff.

I'll fire you an invite and just come and go as you please, I might be off mic though as we'll be sitting side by side yanno, so trying to be sociable and all that talking to him and the missus :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,452 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Cool, he's a bit behind most of us so trying to wrap up some quests that give him guaranteed 300+ stuff.

I'll fire you an invite and just come and go as you please, I might be off mic though as we'll be sitting side by side yanno, so trying to be sociable and all that talking to him and the missus :)

No problem at all with that dude, I can work on getting my warlock levelled up as I only go it to level 40 the other day :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 714 ✭✭✭PlainP

Will have some free time this weekend. Was hoping to join some of you fine people for the completion of my 1st raid. :O

I'll keep an eye on the PSN messages but would like all the regulars to keep me in mind for an extra body if you need the numbers. Thanks P.

For anyone who doesn't have it PSN : Untypical_mare

PlainP wrote: »
    Will have some free time this weekend. Was hoping to join some of you fine people for the completion of my 1st raid. :O

I'll keep an eye on the PSN messages but would like all the regulars to keep me in mind for an extra body if you need the numbers. Thanks P.

For anyone who doesn't have it PSN : Untypical_mare

Will do!
    Thankfully The Warpriest Challenge is the most forgiving to go in and try.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 714 ✭✭✭PlainP

Will do!
    Thankfully The Warpriest Challenge is the most forgiving to go in and try.

Have gotten all the way up to Oryx but never completed it. Will hopefully be on early evening time on Saturday, will have the house to myself so fun fun fun lol...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

PlainP wrote: »
    Have gotten all the way up to Oryx but never completed it. Will hopefully be on early evening time on Saturday, will have the house to myself so fun fun fun lol...

After you drop me to the Airport yeah?

:P

If any of the "Old Guard" wants me to add them to the "Newbie Chat" on PS4 let me know.

The newbie chat has about 37 players, of which about 12 of us are Admins etc.

So there's no point pretending I can make this go back to a "1-Chat scenario", if nothing else, it'll let you add a further 25 clan players to your list

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

Cormac... wrote:
    If any of the "Old Guard" wants me to add them to the "Newbie Chat" on PS4 let me know.

Could you add me please Cormac? I'd like to run my hunter through kf NM, a few times. I've really fallen out of practice with his jump.

Anyone up for a raid on the PS4 tonight? I would prefer HM but have no problem going in doing Normal if a few want to get that done :D

Anyone doing raids tonight??

Might be on tonight but if I am it will probably be 10:30 or so. Will likely be looking to raid tomorrow night myself, anytime from 7 onwards.

He Cormac, NoCal, CDB etc.... fancy getting a crack team together to not kill Golgoroth even once in 3 hours tomorrow night?

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭nocal

Might be on tonight but if I am it will probably be 10:30 or so. Will likely be looking to raid tomorrow night myself, anytime from 7 onwards.

He Cormac, NoCal, CDB etc.... fancy getting a crack team together to not kill Golgoroth even once in 3 hours tomorrow night?

Yup. I will have 3 hours to spare in order to not kill Gologoroth tomorrow.
    We are well practiced at not killing him.

I am also available for the 40 minutes or less required later in the week to take him down 3 times!

Oh count me in for tomorrow cos I'll be home for work early, i'll take the gaze so I dont get that dam bomb again haha

It is Golgoroth challenge this week - everyone takes the gaze.

• Advertisement

nocal wrote: »
    It is Golgoroth challenge this week - everyone takes the gaze.

Yeah but ill take it first like, Im actually so used to it now haha

• Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Looking to arrange one around 9ish if anyone is interested

DrumSteve wrote: »
    Looking to arrange one around 9ish if anyone is interested

You going normal or hard? (Im not fussy I just want to get a raid in tbh)

jonny24ie wrote: »
    Yeah but ill take it first like

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

What? :eek:

Cormac is number 1!

(I mean he takes the gaze first).

We can't have some jonny24ie_come_lately destroying our system for not killing Golgoroth. :pac:

Cormac is number 1!

(I mean he takes the gaze first).

We can't have some jonny24ie_come_lately destroying our system for not killing Golgoroth. :pac:

Well in fairness, after 73 minutes we can change strategy to one that we have seen online a couple of months ago - and Jonny can take it first then.

Well in fairness, after 73 minutes we can change strategy to one that we have seen online a couple of months ago - and Jonny can take it first then.

We should also change Classes, load outs and substitute at least 1 party member, just to be sure

We should also change Classes, load outs and substitute at least 1 party member, just to be sure

Yup. Random bubbles everywhere!

• Advertisement

Yup. Random bubbles everywhere!

As long as I can punch that Golg chap in the nuts a few times I dont care whos first :P

Advertisement