Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2016 Comic Book/Superhero films

Options
2»

Comments

Oh the Deadpool film. Wow wow wow

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

There is talk of a 2nd Deadpool film already, and it hasn't even opened in the US yet... I cannot wait to see this film next Wednesday :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    There is talk of a 2nd Deadpool film already, and it hasn't even opened in the US yet... I cannot wait to see this film next Wednesday :D

Deadpool 2 was confirmed yesterday.
    You realise the first one came out today here, right? You don't have to wait until next Wednesday.

Saw it today. So unbelievably f**king good. Gonna see it several times in the cinema methinks...

Deadpool 2 was confirmed yesterday.
    You realise the first one came out today here, right? You don't have to wait until next Wednesday.

Saw it today. So unbelievably f**king good. Gonna see it several times in the cinema methinks...

Damn didn't know that..... And there are 2 things called university & assignments keeping me occupied, so next Wednesday is the earliest I can see it :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Unfortunately have to wait until Friday to see Deadpool but booked it for IMAX so looking forward to that!

• Advertisement

Unfortunately have to wait until Friday to see Deadpool but booked it for IMAX so looking forward to that!

It'll be worth the wait especially in IMAX

There is so much packed into it I thought that it would fall apart but it nails each and every thread

• Registered Users Posts: 60,297 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

IMAX for myself tomorrow can't wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,297 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Really loved Deadpool from the awesome opening credits to the the end stingers.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,484 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Deadpool is unbelievably good. I'm just afraid it will make every other comic book film this year just look shyte. So many great lines, i could easily watch it instantly again. Haven't felt like that since Avengers 1.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Not a film, but Daredevil Season 2 trailer hit the interwebs; I found Jessica Jones pretty tedious and turgid tbh, but Daredevil really came together pretty brilliantly & the better of the two Marvel Netflix series so far, so I'm looking forward to the second outing:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,484 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Yeah after seeing this today and hearing Punisher is getting his own spin off, this looks way more interesting than the Luke Cage show. Looks like it's gonna be a really interesting season.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭L.S.F

Why oh why did they have to do that last bit at the end of the trailer!!?? Yes it raised my interest when the name was said but nowhere near a reaction of seeing it first time in an episode

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

I saw Deadpool last night. First time I was able to.
    Ohmygod. :D

I have never been so happy to be wrong. Wrong about Ryan Reynolds and I have also taken a U-turn. I think he was excellent as Deadpool.
    LOVED IT, and ashamed I ever doubted it. :o:o
    And I'm going back to watch GL tonight or tomorrow. But that's for other reasons as much as Ryan Reynolds. I mean why wouldn't someone with double initials be good as a Marvel Character?

Saw Deadpool on Wednesday night, and going along with every one else here, it was freaking amazing :D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Allyall wrote: »
    I saw Deadpool last night. First time I was able to.
    Ohmygod. :D

I have never been so happy to be wrong. Wrong about Ryan Reynolds and I have also taken a U-turn. I think he was excellent as Deadpool.
    LOVED IT, and ashamed I ever doubted it. :o:o
    And I'm going back to watch GL tonight or tomorrow. But that's for other reasons as much as Ryan Reynolds. I mean why wouldn't someone with double initials be good as a Marvel Character?

I watched Green Lantern yesterday actually. It's even worse than I remembered. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

I watched Green Lantern yesterday actually. It's even worse than I remembered. :(

Ah don't be saying that!
    Or do.. :P
    I'm remembering bad/terrible, so I'm hoping it can only improve.

I might call my Nephew, and watch
    The Phantom
    Daredevil
    Green Lantern
    in a row....

He'll probably be ringing his mom halfway through Daredevil :D
    I can't remember what Movie it was, but he told me the other day he doesn't like 'old movies' - Whatever Movie we were talking about was 1998 or 1999 :mad:

He'll love The Phantom :p
    vGfZ6n4.jpg?1

20 years old this year.

Advertisement