Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The MiseRay Darcy Show Jan 9th 2016 9.45pm

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,712 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

"Yeah" "Ok" "Um" "Eh"

Seriously that's the best response you can come up with Ray......to just about anything a guest says

• Registered Users Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭PeterTheEighth

I've seen people in the family law court who showed more affection for each other.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

Does Ingrid actually like him?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,671 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I'd love a thai curry right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,804 ✭✭✭take everything

George's ”she's a goddess” routine obviously complements her shtick.
    It works I suppose

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

Does Ingrid actually like him?

tolerates, i'd guess

M

This Rising is wrecking my head and we are just over a week in to the new year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

That reminded me of Billy Connolly's story of a Scottish man who 'loved his wife so much he actually told her one day'.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭jluv

I'd be prepared to bet the house that they have separate bedrooms and are only housemates who pass each other daily..

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭small town girl

I always thought she'd be a subservient little wifey. God help poor George he is like a man who drank a love potion and she thinks he smells of rotting fish

• Advertisement

Just listening to that pompous Robert Ballagh turning up his hose at that Rebellion series that's on tomorrow night (and repeated after this show). It'd be gas if the writers just took the p1ss altogether just to shove it to all the pretentious f**kers like Ballagh... Have the guys in the GPO ringing out on mobile phones, looking up the Internet to see the webcams on D'Olier Street to work out where British soldiers are, escaping from the GPO in a Toyota Yaris. :pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

jluv wrote: »
    I'd be prepared to bet the house that they have separate bedrooms and are only housemates who pass each other daily..

he openly states on his radio show that they have separate bedrooms, for sleeping purposes.

• Registered Users Posts: 72,207 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Sick mofo who would throw acid in a person's face :mad: :(

M

He better not ask her about the acid thing again, she will think RTÉ has a misery fetish.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

10 seconds of pleasantries about her Wedding, then

"Last year was a very tough year for you"

Textbook Darcy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

I thought they retired though at the last one I remember they went on Saturday Night Show or Late Late Show.

That was their last show afaik,

Btw evening guys,

Jees Ray, Ingrid, where are you from?? clueless

But i'd say she was on to give her side & was wanting to remain aloof, maybe too much!

He better not ask her about the acid thing again, she will think RTÉ has a misery fetish.

5 seconds in... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Never heard of her, but what a terrible story.

Sick mofo who would throw acid in a person's face :mad: :(

This one.. it's not that graphic but dont look it up if you're very sensitive. Terrible thing to do to a girl.

I watch Sky Channel 912 :D:D:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 TheLisNo

She looks great

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭nc6000

It's rather shamefull that we pay a tv licence and we have ad breaks but they then have the cheek to have a sponsor of the show and in addition tout a competition with €2 premium rate texts to answer, it's proper exploitation.

But Ray has to be paid his €500,000 a year and probably another €100,000 for his entitled wife.

M

The throwing of acid is a cultural punishment thing with some people from certain countries out east.

Ray looked so happy asking her if this was going to be her life.

You WERE very good looking. DEAR GOD. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 20,046 ✭✭✭✭neris

Just listening to that pompous Robert Ballagh turning up his hose at that Rebellion series that's on tomorrow night (and repeated after this show). It'd be gas if the writers just took the p1ss altogether just to shove it to all the pretentious f**kers like Ballagh... Have the guys in the GPO ringing out on mobile phones, looking up the Internet to see the webcams on D'Olier Street to work out where British soldiers are, escaping from the GPO in a Toyota Yaris. :pac::pac:

He was sone cûnt so far up his own butthole. Joe duffy constantly lick arses him so he can make himself look like an intellectual

• Registered Users Posts: 43 TheLisNo

It's been nice having ya Katie

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

She seems pretty upbeat and positive

Ah Jaysus Ray :o

As I was saying earlier, Ray would make a terrible marriage counselor.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Ray a flirt :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Advertisement