Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scratch cups 2016

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Eric the Eagle

A lot of the Junior Scratch cups are either for handicaps 4-9 or 5-9. Are you allowed to enter off a higher handicap. I am currently off 10. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭Miley Byrne

A lot of the Junior Scratch cups are either for handicaps 4-9 or 5-9. Are you allowed to enter off a higher handicap. I am currently off 10. Thanks.

If they are not going to fully book out normally there is no problem. Some will say "no drop-downs" if they have a problem with it but most will let you enter off the higher handicap in my experience

• Registered Users Posts: 20,342 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

they'll let you enter off 10, but make you play off 9 for the purpose of nett prizes

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭Freemount09

Junior and Intermediate Scratch Cups are on in Charleville this weekend Friday 8th - Sun 10th July for anyone around Munster !

Balbriggan Junior Scratch cup

Sat 16th July

18 holes
    Handicap 4-9
    €20

Timesheet now open on www.balbriggangolfclub.com

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭AGC

Anyone playing Elm Park SSC on Sunday?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,342 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

AGC wrote: »
    Anyone playing Elm Park SSC on Sunday?

A friend of mine from Athlone is tipping up to it. Says hes really looking forward to it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

Laytown & Bettystown Junior Scratch Cup over 36 Holes takes place on Monday 1 August.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,846 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Castleknock Junior & Intermediate Scratch cups on Sunday 31st July.

Going to stick my name down for this one if anyone has any interest in joining me? €45 to include a meal after.

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭Alanm

Seve OB wrote: »

Going to stick my name down for this one if anyone has any interest in joining me? €45 to include a meal after.

Id be interested in joining you! What time you planning to tee off?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Dealerz

Anyone else playing baltray intermediate scratch cup on Saturday 23rd July- €30? My name is down at 8.20 but website mentions a draw taking place on July 20th, so not sure what time I'm out at, is that correct?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,122 ✭✭✭Dr_Colossus

Ouch, that's expensive for a scratch cup, is there an option for golf only without the meal?
    Luttlestown up the road had their JSC a few weeks ago and that was €50 but included 36 and a lunch. Was gutted I couldn't play that weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭Tom.D.BJJ

Going to stick my name down for this one if anyone has any interest in joining me? 45 to include a meal after.

Yeah i wouldnt mind playing that.

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭The Premier Man

Callan gc junior and inter scratch cups on this sat and Sunday

Alanm wrote: »
    Id be interested in joining you! What time you planning to tee off?

Probably about 11ish?

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭Alanm

Probably about 11ish?

Should be fine. Will clear with herself later and confirm.

Alanm wrote: »
    Should be fine. Will clear with herself later and confirm.

Me too.... Haha

Advertisement