Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Awards Season 2016

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Love Tina Fey.
    Kerry Washington dressed better for award shows when she was pregnant, tonight's look is very cheap and tacky for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Kate Winslet... She normally gets it so right...

378969.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Oh God....what is Winslet wearing?? It's so wrong for her and....just wrong in general!

Charlize Theron

378970.jpeg

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Where are you guys seeing these dresses because I'm watching Sky and E! and neither seem to be showing much!

• Advertisement

Oh Kate Winslet, did you lose a bet? Hideous. Usually love whatever she wears.

Emily Blunt

378971.jpeg

Where are you guys seeing these dresses because I'm exuding Sky and E! and neither seem to be showing much!

No idea - way too much time being spent with Juliana and her panel in the studio.

Where are you guys seeing these dresses because I'm exuding Sky and E! and neither seem to be showing much!

Twitter is the quickest :)

Just because... <3

378972.jpeg

• Advertisement

Why can't Kate and Leo just get together? :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

Alicat wrote: »
    Kate Winslet... She normally gets it so right...

attachment.php?attachmentid=378969&d=1456707654

Here's one Kate made earlier... With Heavy Duty bin bags...

Poor Kate's dress looks like an oil spill!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,125 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Lady Gaga gone old school Hollywood glamour again in white, looking stunning

• Registered Users Posts: 85,125 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Saoirse looks amazing in her green custom made Calvin Klein dress with minimal bling and make up, pure class, she looks amazing

From runway to red carpet, @chrissyteigen is flawless in @MarchesaFashion Fall 2016

Who is your best dressed?

mansize wrote: »
    Who is your best dressed?

Naomi Watts. The only dress that really stood out for me. Plenty of 'nice' dresses but a disappointing red carpet overall imo.

Jennifer Lawrence

378974.jpeg

Not a mad fan of the dress but wow, Jennifer Lawrence's hair and make up are stunning.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Lady is a tramp

Tina Fey's dress is fab. So is Jennifer Garner's.

I'm not so keen on Jennifer Lawrence's dress, but I <3 her and she looks gorgeous as always.

Everyone's raving about Saoirse Ronan's dress, she looks lovely and it's a nice colour on her but I'm not blown away by it. And are her earrings purposely unmatching?

I don't like Lady Gaga's dress, hair, or make-up. She doesn't look well at all!

Everyone's raving about Saoirse Ronan's dress, she looks lovely and it's a nice colour on her but I'm not blown away by it. And are her earrings purposely unmatching?

I saw somewhere that one of the earrings has a stone that's significant or has sentimental value or some such. I love the colour and love that it's a 'young' look and I think her hair looks fantastic but like you, I'm not blown away by the dress. I feel like something more structured would do her more justice?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

Cate Blanchett looks incredible.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Kate Winslet is wearing really awful glasses while she's presenting! Thick framed and lopsided. It looks like her contacts fell out or something :confused:.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

Saoirse Ronan is doing a great job at looking amazing. Think she's genuinely my best dressed of the night.

Naomi Watts, Cate Blanchett and Priyanka Chopra all fab too.

A lot of the dresses wouldn't look out of place on an episode of dynasty.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭tickingclock

I was in the hairdressers recently and as I was flicking through Hello magazine I commented that she always looks fabulous and she really knows what suits her and works for her.

Well I take that all back! It's the worst dress I've ever seen on her. She normally gets it so right.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

I was in the hairdressers recently and as I was flicking through Hello magazine I commented that she always looks fabulous and she really knows what suits her and works for her.

Well I take that all back! It's the worst dress I've ever seen on her. She normally gets it so right.
    Who?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,245 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Why can't Kate and Leo just get together? :o

Totally, they look soooo good together! Sorry Kate Winslets husband....!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Big yay for Leo!

• Advertisement

Addle wrote:
    Who?

My money's on Winslet!

Advertisement