Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vintage\Collectible Toys etc - Collection Pics

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,966 ✭✭✭Theboinkmaster

Here's my vintage star wars collection:

vintage_display.jpg

Have about 65 of the original 97 - had cabinet custom made so will bring the figures closer together as I buy more on ebay and complete collection.

All the figures are original c10 and some taken straight off cards or baggies so will take some time and money to complete collection to same standard - the likes of r2 pop up lightsabre, yak face etc. go for €300+ in that condition.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

Here's my vintage star wars collection:

Have about 65 of the original 97 - had cabinet custom made so will bring the figures closer together as I buy more on ebay and complete collection.

All the figures are original c10 and some taken straight off cards or baggies so will take some time and money to complete collection to same standard - the likes of r2 pop up lightsabre, yak face etc. go for €300+ in that condition.

That's an awesome display! What others are you looking for?

Stab*City wrote: »
    That's an awesome display! What others are you looking for?

Thanks, not sure of complete list as have a book at home with them all ticked off but expensive ones I still need are:

yak face
    r2 d2 pop up lightsabre
    luke stormtrooper
    amanaman
    farm boy luke
    last 17 ewoks
    leia original & bespin

and some others probably all in the €20-60 bracket. Am very particular about keeping collection c10 mint so will probably take awhile and another €1,500 to complete I'd say.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Nice! love the display case too it looks brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

Ya it looks class. Any you guys planning on going or have been to comic con?

• Advertisement

Ya it looks class. Any you guys planning on going or have been to comic con?

I was there about 10 years ago and it was awesome. It's probably quite a different beast now though - much busier and commercial with a lot of queues.

Will bring my son when he's older. You can make a great holiday of it also as San Diego is brilliant and only you can drive to La/Vegas from there.

Bought a few of my vintage figures there.

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Nephilim Wolf

Brilliant stuff.. Those transformers look cool.. and i love mask..

Speaking of MASK, here is my entire collection of MASK vehicles and playsets. This was taken a couple of years ago, so since then I've managed to get hold of everything including all the short masks for the 1st series toys. I also think these toys are in fantastic, and well worthy of being in a vintage toy museum.

My_Whole_Collection_2014.jpg

Also I collect the vintage Turtles too. Here are shots of the Party Wagon and the Foot Cruiser.

Turtles_Van_And_Foot_Cruiser_2.jpg Turtles_Van_And_Turtles.jpg Foot_Cruiser_With_Be_Bop_Rocksteady_and_Shredder_3.jpg

Here some my vintage Star Wars vehicles.
    Vintage_AT_AT.jpg Imperial_Shuttle_8.jpg Imperial_Shuttle_5.jpg Imperial_Shuttle.jpg

Lastly my Thundertank from the Thundercats
    Thundertank_Attack_Mode_With_Panthro_Driving.jpg Thundertank_Attack_Mode_With_Panthro_Driving_Front.jpg

Advertisement