Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIDL Super Weekend Savers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,192 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Saturday September 28th - Sunday September 29th
    Premium Frying Oil was €3.49 now €1.74.
    Homestyle Fries
    1kg was €1.19 now 59c.
    Persil Small Mighty Liquid Detergent 38 washes was €14.74 now €7.37.
    Sanex Shower Gel 450ml Demo Sensitive or Demo Moisturisering 450ml was €3.75 now €1.87.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,003 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

zell12 wrote: »
    Odd choice for mid-September. However, they look really nice instore.

Heard on the radio the other day that Xmas choc boxes are to get smaller this year.

Do the tubs look smaller?

NIMAN wrote: »
    Heard on the radio the other day that Xmas choc boxes are to get smaller this year.

Do the tubs look smaller?

The Roses in Lidl were the flowers.
    There's a thread here discussing sweets, tubs, etc.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057317092

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭MB05

My Lidl (Coolock) were selling off a lot of their ice cream/sorbets yesterday when I was in. They had tubs of Haagen Dazs, Ben and Jerry's and Magnum for 1.99 (barely any Haagen Dazs left in my branch).

They had their summer selection for 0.99 (mix of cornettos, magnum style ice creams, neopolitan wafer and what look like milky moo's), Tornado (like tangle twisters) for 1.09, their version of Maxibon for 0.99, big litre sized tubs of lemon, raspberry and mango sorbets at 1.69 and others like mini cones or neo sandwiches reduced too. I guess summer is officially over!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,918 ✭✭✭thesandeman

MB05 wrote: »
    I guess summer is officially over!!

It definitely is. My Lidl has the chocolate Santas and Christmas cakes out already.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,747 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

It definitely is. My Lidl has the chocolate Santas and Christmas cakes out already.

Yeah Terenure has had the xmas stuff on display since last Monday

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

They don't even wait for Halloween to be over anymore

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Space Dog

slave1 wrote: »
    They don't even wait for Halloween to be over anymore

It's been like that for at least 10 years. No one is forcing me at gunpoint to buy the stuff if I don't want it, I couldn't care less.

Sat 5th - Sun 6th October
    Cashew Nuts Unsalted was €2.09 now €1.09.
    Comfort Fabric Softener Concentrated 36 washes was €4.59 now €2.29.
    Fruit Tarts Deluxe Choose from Apple, Plumb Crumble or Cherry & Custard was €2.49 now €1.24.
    Irish Dry Cure Streaky Bacon Deluxe was €1.69 now 84c.

Sat 12th - Sun 13th October
    Pampers Baby Dry Nappies 100/86/72/62 piece was €13 now €6.50.
    Premium Complete Cat Food 750g was €2.29 now €1.14.
    Hunky Dory Crisps Variety pack 6 x 25g was €2.49 now €1.24.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Are the kitchen / bathroom mixer taps in on Monday of this week, or Thursday?
    The catalog says Thursday, but website says Monday (30th)?

Anyone seen them in store?
    https://www.lidl.ie/en/p/happy-homes/mixer-tap-assortment/p27601

• Registered Users Posts: 17,840 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

when I see the good offers on non perishable stuff in lidl, I often buy in bulk...

If you spend €20 in store this weekend you get €5 off 20 bottles of Budweiser!

• Registered Users Posts: 27,923 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Interesting. Less so for that particular product but that it seems like a new alcohol related offer tied to overall spend.

The "wine of the week" seems to have gone from their ads, but I think individual stores might still put one on promotion.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,408 ✭✭✭✭zell12

*Offer entitles customer to €5 off Budweiser 20x300ml bottles priced at €17.99 once the customer has spent €20 on their shopping. This €20 does not include the purchase of the Budweiser

• Registered Users Posts: 23,408 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Lidl have 20% off all potatoes until 05/10
    Time to stock up!

• Registered Users Posts: 27,923 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Nothing on Lidl website or catalogue.
    But saw ad in paper. There is a wine of the week, pays doc sav blanc white with 33% off til next wednesday.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭bored_newbie

zell12 wrote: »
    *Offer entitles customer to €5 off Budweiser 20x300ml bottles priced at €17.99 once the customer has spent €20 on their shopping. This €20 does not include the purchase of the Budweiser

How does this work? Do you get the voucher on your receipt?
    I'll be doing the shop before the alcohol window opens.

How does this work? Do you get the voucher on your receipt?
    I'll be doing the shop before the alcohol window opens.

I'm not sure but it may have to be in the same transaction.
    There isn't much online.

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭banoffe2

Anyone trid the Lidl Frozen mushrooms? got the first time this weekend, they are much darker and appear to be a different variety for Aldi Frozen mushrooms, would prefer the Aldi ones they taste better, and more pleasing to the eye!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

banoffe2 wrote: »
    Anyone trid the Lidl Frozen mushrooms? got the first time this weekend, they are much darker and appear to be a different variety for Aldi Frozen mushrooms, would prefer the Aldi ones they taste better, and more pleasing to the eye!

This isn’t part of the weekend super saver is it ?

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

Sat 5th - Sun 6th October
    Cashew Nuts Unsalted was €2.09 now €1.09.
    Comfort Fabric Softener Concentrated 36 washes was €4.59 now €2.29.
    Fruit Tarts Deluxe Choose from Apple, Plumb Crumble or Cherry & Custard was €2.49 now €1.24.
    Irish Dry Cure Streaky Bacon Deluxe was €1.69 now 84c.

Theres also a 100g milk chocolate/almond bar for 39c this weekend. BB April 2020 so i doubt it's store specific.

123654789 wrote: »
    Theres also a 100g milk chocolate/almond bar for 39c this weekend. BB April 2020 so i doubt it's store specific.

Got two of these yesterday, very nice

Sat 19th - Sun 20th Oct
    Skyr Fruit Yogurt 350g choose from Strawberry, Vanilla, Raspberry and Vanilla was €1.39 now 69c.
    Premium Dog Food 3kg Choose from Beef and Vegetables or Chicken and Vegtables was €3.49 now €1.74.
    Radox Shower Gel 250ml choose from moisture, fool active, feel awake and feel refreshed was €2.69 now €1.33.
    Ariel/Fairy Liquid Detergent 24 washes 888ml was €10 now €5.
    Deluxe Irish Rapeseed Oil 500ml was €3.99 now €1.99.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,316 ✭✭✭naughto

The fairly will fly

naughto wrote: »
    The fairly will fly

Is that because fairies have wings ?
    I’ll get my coat

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭bored_newbie

I was in Lidl Saturday morning at 9am. Not a single pack of size 5 nappies in sight.
    There was a five-foot pile of size six so I suspect someone was there at 8 and emptied the shelves of the size 5's.

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭adam240610

I know this is weekend super savers, but I've had trouble getting the current supersaver 500g chicken. It was in my local Lidl in the supersaver section with a label saying 3.50 on it, but it scans through as 4.69 regardless. Showed the lady at the checkout this and she left for several minutes, got her manager, and said that there was nothing she could do and that they weren't offering it. I showed her the magazine that i grabbed at the entrance to the shop and no luck, pretty frustrating considering they were offering it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,256 ✭✭✭CH3OH

adam240610 wrote: »
    I know this is weekend super savers, but I've had trouble getting the current supersaver 500g chicken. It was in my local Lidl in the supersaver section with a label saying 3.50 on it, but it scans through as 4.69 regardless. Showed the lady at the checkout this and she left for several minutes, got her manager, and said that there was nothing she could do and that they weren't offering it. I showed her the magazine that i grabbed at the entrance to the shop and no luck, pretty frustrating considering they were offering it

I had exactly the same situation on Saturday and emailed them yesterday afternoon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭septictank

Good luck with that, I pointed out to them an offer sticker in store that was not coming off at the till, for 3 weeks, pointed it out to member of staff and still not removed. I was told to bring back my Receipts and they would give me the difference. Can't be arsed.

E mailed them, told I sent it to the wrong place, but would look into it.
    Sent it to the right place, got back to me 5 days later.

Took the sign down myself.
    Great place to shop though, I'm just pickey.

Advertisement