Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off season banter

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Anyone pick up any possible starters

• Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭davetherave

Seahawks could well be having a brand new O-Line the way things are going :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,330 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    My 1st round pick is only rated 76 but has 90str,81acc,85rbk and 87 pbk so ya he'll start,rest are backups.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

1 starter 78, a HB 68, who I like, a safety 67, and I randomly picked a DE there who turned out to be 58. He's getting cut.

My 2nd round RT is rated 76 too but has 92 strength 86 stamina 85 pass and run block, happy with him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Just picked up a WR, scheduled to be undrafted, and he's 71 ovr.

Advance to Preseason week 1 will be in the next 2-5 minutes,

Yeah hard to judge talent I picked up a 63 WR with 97 speed and 96 acc 83 catching 87 jumping.

Strength 40, stiff arm 50 that's what killed his over rating, could be a starting kick returner

Yeah hard to judge talent I picked up a 63 WR with 97 speed and 96 acc 83 catching 87 jumping.

Strength 40, stiff arm 50 that's what killed his over rating, could be a starting kick returner
    What height is he?

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    What height is he?

5'10" ha I knew there was something I couldn't put my finger on that was killing him ha! Punt returner so!

• Advertisement

5'10" ha I knew there was something I couldn't put my finger on that was killing him ha! Punt returner so!
    With that acc,spd and catching,he could do a job in the slot on short catch and run pass's.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭tripperman

Think I done ok, was very surprised Howard the mlb fell to me in the first round with 89speed and 90acceleration he is a starter alongside Matthews and got an rolb to back-up/replace peppers, got that LE Juan lea or something like that, he's only 75 overall but stats are good and he has superstar development nice pick up for late thrid round, ss i took in late second is 71 decent back up only 83 speed but decent coverage good hit power, cb I took in fourth has 67 overall cut material, dt in fourth 71 overall will do as a backup development project could be nice de in long term, qb I took in sixth is not bad, ok backup with massive arm strength, the punter in the seventh 92 kick power and 89 kick accuracy is my new starting punter matsby contract up this season and only 86 kick power so got an upgrade for rest of franchise

I'm the gaffer!!

aSu9Yhal.jpg
    NanYpNvl.jpg

Advertisement