Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off season banter

Options
  • 01-01-2016 9:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭

Hope Perrin or Giffney don't mind me starting this here, thought it might save cluttering up the draft poll thread

Packers with 7million cap space won't be very active in free agency this season, big news on resignings was Giffney's favourite packers are staying round for one season and five seasons respectively they are Daniels on the franchise tag and that super TE Finely, let the rest go as can't resign them all only, player I might regret letting go is Neal the olb,

This FA is going be interesting with perrin having 50 million cap space and rock back in town now with the Falcons

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,330 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

tripperman wrote: »
    Hope Perrin or Giffney don't mind me starting this here, thought it might save cluttering up the draft poll thread

Packers with 7million cap space won't be very active in free agency this season, big news on resignings was Giffney's favourite packers are staying round for one season and five seasons respectively they are Daniels on the franchise tag and that super TE Finely, let the rest go as can't resign them all only, player I might regret letting go is Neal the olb,

This FA is going be interesting with perrin having 50 million cap space and rock back in town now with the Falcons
    My cap will drop to at least 30 now,Fairley,De La Puente and Mcleod are after popping up in this window all looking for contracts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Had 40 mil to play with! Ha 28 to resign!Dez Bryant resigned for something like 80mil over 6 years! Hardy too, which were my main concerns but some high level back ups hitting free agency like Mincey who is an over 87 LE but looking for too many ch money as a back up!

Looks like great talent in FA this off season that's if cpu teams don't snatch them up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭tripperman

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Looks like great talent in FA this off season that's if cpu teams don't snatch them up

Where can you see it? Wouldn't mind looking see what's available, I wasn't able to see it in Xbox

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

My return to the BFL has had an unsurprisingly morale crushing effect on the atlanta locker room, 6 out 20 players have re-signed for the new season, 6 had already refused without negotiations, 6 refused to negotiate during negotiations with the 6 who signed

• Advertisement

Where can you see it? Wouldn't mind looking see what's available, I wasn't able to see it in Xbox

Just went to the news section to see who was hitting free agency after resigning a, can't see who is already there

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Hey Giff, I tried to respond to your PM but your PM box is full (again :pac:).

To be honest you're probably better off putting the Giants on CPU. The way things are I don't know when I'm going to be able to schedule games with any sort of certainty as my schedule changes from hour to hour these days which is not fair on others. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Grand, cheers paully. Let me know when you want back in and I'll switch back. As the Eagles are away on holiday, I will now advance as everyone else has readied up

Some good talent in FA this time, cpu seems made bidding have a feeling most of us will be out bid looking at some of there cap spaces, what a Horry trade going on in the NFC North Megatron going to Vikings my poor dbs will be tormented now and fumbles Peterson going the other way my dline will be burnt out with him and bell running at them

Poor Megatron, he better get some rest in the off season, Giffney is gonna wear him out

• Advertisement

Poor Megatron, he better get some rest in the off season, Giffney is gonna wear him out

I think a solid 3,000 receiving season isn't too much to ask

I'll have Hayward and haha Clinton dix double teaming him, so if he catches it I'll hit him hard see if he will fumble it,

and another 3,000 rushing, maybe throw in a couple of thousand passing yards to, and he'd have a solid season

I'll have Hayward and haha Clinton dix double teaming him, so if he catches it I'll hit him hard see if he will fumble it,

*dumps it off to Mike Wallace*

In bad need of a QB and not 1 rated above 80 in FA,where will I spent the cap now..

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    In bad need of a QB and not 1 rated above 80 in FA,where will I spent the cap now..

I think Stafford is available from pudsy

*dumps it off to Mike Wallace*

Clay Matthews could be in that area I hope

Are we allowed change player positions, iv'e 3 RE's and 1 LE, could i change 1 of the RE's over, and save me some money to, in FA

You can change position, yep

• Registered Users Posts: 10,729 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Stafford is available mate

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Jared Allen, DE, 85.
    C.Johnson, DE, 90.

Hitting the Panthers Trade block.

Knex. wrote: »
    Jared Allen, DE, 85.
    C.Johnson, DE, 90.

Hitting the Panthers Trade block.

Johnson's price Knex?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Johnson's price Knex?

I actually just released him. 18.1m against the cap. Nobody was taking that hit.

Saved 13.1m.

He's a FA now, fellas.

Seems rams, Panthers, falcons and lions had good start to FA, combine results out for the draft some good talent to be had, who in the league will take the first qb,

Seems rams, Panthers, falcons and lions had good start to FA, combine results out for the draft some good talent to be had, who in the league will take the first qb,
    Cpu will take them all :(

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Stafford is available mate
    Apart from his huge arm,ain't too much difference between him and Foles.

Cpu will take them all :(

Yeah true hopefully they dont, but could be said for all the top talents been gone by the middle of round two in that event

Ya but I'm pretty sure I'm the only human team looking for a QB :pac:

Ya but I'm pretty sure I'm the only human team looking for a QB :pac:

Never now someone could surpise us with a mad pick,

• Advertisement

Never now someone could surpise us with a mad pick,
    Rock,Matt Ryan sacked!!!!!

Advertisement