Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW19 Captain

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,121 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Feck it, Ramsey captain.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

rambo captain

rambo captain

That didnt last long:eek:its on theo now and staying there. Theo has returns in 5 of the 9 games he has started. Rambo isnt as consistent as that.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭Benimar

Late change of heart. Was on Ozil but have changed to Lukaku. Just have a feeling so going to go for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭First Explorer

Going with Ozil here, tempted by Aguero but hard to say if he'll play, but he better start repaying my faith soon or he'll be for the chop.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

On Theo but having last minute doubts. Think I'll just leave it and log out :o

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Just having Theo is differential enough for me. Kdb has the armband

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭DarraghF197

Ramsey fail the last two weeks and I've had it on Kane so far. Got ten minutes to change my mind and put it on Rambo.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,694 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Balls out time.

Aguero (c)
    Kane vc just in case

• Registered Users Posts: 10,728 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

Went with The Count as captain just have a feeling that it will be high scoring and he will be in the middle of it all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Went with The Count as captain just have a feeling that it will be high scoring and he will be in the middle of it all

The Count?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

In Theo we trust.

Well, hope.

Well. Curl in a ball and rock back and forth whimpering.

FHFC wrote: »
    In Theo we trust.

Well, hope.

Well. Curl in a ball and rock back and forth whimpering.

This place is going to be rocking later deliver the goods theo. Either that or a total.meltdown if he doesn't start.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Went with aguero - fully expect him to get injured after five mins or not start.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,728 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

The Count?

Coutinho

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭Lights On

Aguero. If it falls to pieces again I'm done with him!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,331 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Arry Kane

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Theo

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Captain %

Overall (live teams)

Ozil 25.2%
    Lukaku 16.6%
    Kane 10.6%
    Mahrez 9.8%
    Giroud 6.2%
    Vardy 6.1%
    KDB 4.9%
    Aguero 4.9%
    Ighalo 2.6%

Theo captainers in for heaven or hell.....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Ended up with Capt on Ozil and have a strong feeling he's going to deliver a poor return later on.

• Advertisement

Ended up with Capt on Ozil and have a strong feeling he's going to deliver a poor return later on.

Me too unfortunately. So'ton nullified him last time. Wouldn't be beyond imagination to see Bournemouth try the same tactics.

Me too unfortunately. So'ton nullified him last time. Wouldn't be beyond imagination to see Bournemouth try the same tactics.

I'm also a bit worried. Hasn't been too high scoring today though, so I'll be happy with him as long as he manages an assist. Anything more will be a bonus!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭Benimar

Benimar wrote: »
    Late change of heart. Was on Ozil but have changed to Lukaku. Just have a feeling so going to go for it.

:)

Benimar wrote: »
    :)

Feck off! :pac: Pity I didn't also have that change of heart. I thought Everton would get one but I didn't have him down for a brace!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Kane assist I'll take that, pity I didn't give the band to aronautovic

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Hococop wrote: »
    Kane assist I'll take that, pity I didn't give the band to aronautovic

The 2 bonus are a godsend

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

Ozil, Lukaku scored well. Kane not bad.

Would gladly take a goal from Aguero tomorrow to soften the blow of good captain choices today.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Thankfully I was wrong!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Usernemises

Picked giroud as capt again this week. Second week in a row I have made the wrong choice. Thankfully he got an assist anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Went with Lukaku in the end. Didn't have Ozil in my team so was an easy choice.

Advertisement