Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Craghoppers Sale up to 75% off + extra 50% off some sale items w/ code [Craghoppers]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 neto

g0g wrote: »
    Strangely I had just tried the same and it said invalid for me!!
    I've just checked on another browser and had no problems with applying the discount.
    Did you enter PROMO50 using ALL CAPS?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Zynks

My transaction was cancelled due to the Parcel Motel not matching the billing address on the card. I called them to fix it - basically a new transaction all together and the banks are now holding to double the amount of the purchase.... should be cleared in a few days. As long as I get the goods and my extra money back, it is still worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭g0g

neto wrote: »
    I've just checked on another browser and had no problems with applying the discount.
    Did you enter PROMO50 using ALL CAPS?
    CONTINUE SHOPPING
    Coupon code "PROMO50" is not valid.

Product Unit Price Qty Price Remove
    UPDATE BASKET
    CMJ100L Classic Kiwi Trousers Dark Navy 34inch
    CMJ100L Classic Kiwi Trousers Dark Navy 34inch
    £20.00
    £20.00
    Remove item
    Order Summary
    Grand Total £20.00
    Subtotal £20.00
    Checkout with PayPal
    PROCEED TO CHECKOUT
    Yep definitely! Granted though the code wasn't working on all products originally so maybe it works on less of them now? I dunno.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,834 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Zynks wrote: »
    My transaction was cancelled due to the Parcel Motel not matching the billing address on the card. I called them to fix it - basically a new transaction all together and the banks are now holding to double the amount of the purchase.... should be cleared in a few days. As long as I get the goods and my extra money back, it is still worth it.

I am fuming because the stupid autofill did the same to me so I emailed them immediately after ordering. They replied to say that the order had been cancelled.

EDIT If you order is cancelled & the promo code no longer works, they will honour the original price but you will have to phone order.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭doniem

I cant get the code to work on anything. is it expired?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,986 ✭✭✭KilOit

Discodog wrote: »
    I am fuming because the stupid autofill did the same to me so I emailed them immediately after ordering. They replied to say that the order had been cancelled.

EDIT If you order is cancelled & the promo code no longer works, they will honour the original price but you will have to phone order.
    I ordered on the 28th and i'm still waiting on a email regarding shipping.
    How long did it take for you to receive an email to say it was cancelled

• Registered Users Posts: 7,990 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

If you pay with paypal you won't have any issues with credit card addresses etc

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭magicmushroom

Code seems to be expired now - gutted I missed out on this!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭tylercheribini

Hi, wondering if any of ye could give me some advice. I need a jacket purely for keeping me as dry as possible for up to three hour walks. I was looking at the craghopper kiwi thermic jacket for this, do any of you reckon this item would be up to the task or should I go more expensive i.e craghopper olive pro. My north face tri climate has finally given up on me after many years of faithful service but dont want to shell out that much again if cheaper products are adequate. I already own craghopper trousers I am very happy with. Thanks

KilOit wrote: »
    I ordered on the 28th and i'm still waiting on a email regarding shipping.
    How long did it take for you to receive an email to say it was cancelled

Couple of days. I phoned them, reordered & they honoured the original price. But then a few minutes later they phoned me to say that original order had actually been sent out.

• Advertisement

Hi, wondering if any of ye could give me some advice. I need a jacket purely for keeping me as dry as possible for up to three hour walks. I was looking at the craghopper kiwi thermic jacket for this, do any of you reckon this item would be up to the task or should I go more expensive i.e craghopper olive pro. My north face tri climate has finally given up on me after many years of faithful service but dont want to shell out that much again if cheaper products are adequate. I already own craghopper trousers I am very happy with. Thanks

Looks like the code has expired.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭paulgs

Have a look on M&M direct there are some Trespass jackets in there which are good value for money 100% polyamide which is the stuff goretex is made from they also have a good selection of berghaus as well or you might pick up a bargain on sports direct. Also noticed Debenhams have Craghoppers stuff on sale at the moment in store.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Mark..

For a good warm waterproof jacket which would be the best type? 3 in 1, insulated waterproof or ski? Don't know what to choose...

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭paulgs

Mark.. wrote:
    For a good warm waterproof jacket which would be the best type? 3 in 1, insulated waterproof or ski? Don't know what to choose...

Three in one gives you the option of year round use. Easier to wash and care for as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Has anyone received delivery or notification of dispatch?

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭Savage_Henry

yes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

Has anyone received delivery or notification of dispatch?
    I recieved the dispatched email yesterday or the day before. The tracking says my stuff is already in athlone but says it's due on Wednesday. Maybe I'll get it today hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭murphm45

falan wrote: »
    I recieved the dispatched email yesterday or the day before. The tracking says my stuff is already in athlone but says it's due on Wednesday. Maybe I'll get it today hopefully.

Just out of curiosity falan, when did you order your stuff? The money doesn't seem to "held" on my credit card anymore so I'm worried they cancelled my order and never told me (I foolishly never set up an account and just bought the stuff as a guest so I can't really track it).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

Hey murphm45, I just checked my email s from them. I ordered 3 items on the 28th. I recieved a welcome email plus an order email. I then emailed them the next day to see could I get an extra item added without paying for postage again. They replied the next day saying the order was already gone through so couldn't amend it.
    They took the money on the 30th. My order status stayed 'processing' until yesterday when I got the dispatched email.
    I know other people who ordered stuff and they are the same as me. Due Wednesday.

I also registered on the site if that makes a difference. Maybe try emailing them.

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭murphm45

falan wrote: »
    Hey murphm45, I just checked my email s from them. I ordered 3 items on the 28th. I recieved a welcome email plus an order email. I then emailed them the next day to see could I get an extra item added without paying for postage again. They replied the next day saying the order was already gone through so couldn't amend it.
    They took the money on the 30th. My order status stayed 'processing' until yesterday when I got the dispatched email.
    I know other people who ordered stuff and they are the same as me. Due Wednesday.

I also registered on the site if that makes a difference. Maybe try emailing them.

Cheers falan, thanks for that. I order on the 29th so it's possible it's in the pipeline somewhere but I'd drop them a line to see what's happening.

Thanks again

EDIT: Just got a confirmation e-mail about an hour ago so it looks like it's on its way, hurray!! Hopefully anyone else waiting on a dispatch will find similar good news in their inboxes soon too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

I got the despatched email over the weekend and arrived today. Delighted with that.

Edit. Tried everything on after getting home from work. Everything fits very well. The trousers are a particular comfortable fit and quality seems very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,979 ✭✭✭✭rob316

SeaFields wrote: »
    I got the despatched email over the weekend and arrived today. Delighted with that.

Ya mine is Parcel Motel so I'll have it tomorrow.

Sale is still ongoing and they have added more stock, those Corey Fleeces for £6 with discount are a steal. I paid €40 in a shop before for one :o

Mine is at PM as well

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭Savage_Henry

that promo code has expired :(

rob316 wrote: »
    Ya mine is Parcel Motel so I'll have it tomorrow.

Sale is still ongoing and they have added more stock, those Corey Fleeces for £6 with discount are a steal. I paid €40 in a shop before for one :o

that promo code has expired :(

Just aswell I think 3 orders is enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

My Final order (I think was the 26th or 27th), was done using Parcel Wizard as their offer expired on the 31st.
    It arrived today (still says processing on the website) and no charge from PW. So, chuffed with Parcel Wizard too. :)

Would have liked to have ordered more, but Three money card stuffed up the new year and I couldn't get my money back to make the order while the code was still valid.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭tylercheribini

just a question about jackets in general, I am looking for the best waterproof rating as possible in a jacket. I notice 20000 mm rated jackets are generally alot more expensive than 15000 mm rated jackets. Would I really notice that much of difference if I went with the 15000 mm? Jacket would mainly be used for long walks. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭thewheel2.0

Thanks OP got my pants today, perfect fit and €32 cheaper than the same pair in Regatta up the road.

If only they made better fitting fleeces and not for fellas with bellys! (You would think they would cater to physically active people)

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭JeffCash

Thanks OP. My order arrived on Wednesday and the gear seems great quality. Fleece, hiking pants and ruck sack for €60 so happy out!

• Advertisement

Got a load of stuff but the compresslite jacket for £18 was the best, some warmth out of it. Thanks OP.

Advertisement