Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Craghoppers Sale up to 75% off + extra 50% off some sale items w/ code [Craghoppers]

Options
  • 26-12-2015 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭

I saw this on HUKD, the exchange rate may sting a little and the 50% extra code only works on SOME sale items, but does work on full priced items.

I haven't seen anything so far, but thought it may be best to have a look before there's nothing, or in case anybody was already looing for some Craghoppers jackets.

http://www.craghoppers.com/

Try code PROMO50 in basket for 50% off marked price. (Works for all full priced items, and some sale items)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 912 ✭✭✭bmm

It's annoying the way it does not show item is out of stock until you go to add it to basket :-(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭tharmor

This was o. HUKD since 24th midnight...don't expect much stock...

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Taxburden carrier

Thanks OP. Just got 4 pairs of hiking trousers that I had been watching out for. Worked out at €20 a pair including delivery. See you on the mountain ��

• Registered Users Posts: 15,833 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Many thanks OP. I just bought a pair of £60 waterproof trousers for £15.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

Cheers OP. Walking trousers, winter fleece and a t-shirt for 40 delivered. All sale items and the 50% worked on them all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭g0g

Thanks OP! Found 3 things I wanted reduced £ 120 to £ 60. That then became £ 30 with your code, and because the theoretical total was £ 60 I got free shipping to Parcel Wizard! :)

That's a useful one to note for anyone else. Free shipping (UK) is based on your total before discount codes. A handy way to avoid the nasty € 8.50 international shipping! Granted you'll still pay PW but it's less than a third of that cost.

(and yes before someone says it, I know the original RRP figures were mad and no one would really ever pay that much, but with all these discounts it's defo great value!)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

Isnt there a parcel wizard deal here in bargain alerts for 3 free deliveries before the 31st?

goz83 wrote: »
    Isnt there a parcel wizard deal here in bargain alerts for 3 free deliveries before the 31st?
    Yeah but it expires 31st December which means the parcel needs to be there by then. With today being Sunday, 28th (Monday a bank holiday) I reckon it might be tight to arrive on time.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

g0g wrote: »
    Yeah but it expires 31st December which means the parcel needs to be there by then. With today being Sunday, 28th (Monday a bank holiday) I reckon it might be tight to arrive on time.

I just made one more order and went for that. :)

Todays the 27th, and hopefully it's not going to take 3 or 4 days to get to DPD... I'm sure we could appeal to DPD's Christmas Spirit anyway :D

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭Savage_Henry

This worked, thank you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Thewife

Thanks OP ordered some nice bits that were half price and then the code worked

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭gally74

Thanks delighted

• Registered Users Posts: 7,989 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Just a word of warning, any craghoppers stuff I've had in recent years has had very poor durability

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Taxburden carrier

Just a word of warning, any craghoppers stuff I've had in recent years has had very poor durability

Couldn't agree less.

Couldn't agree less.

+1 I have always found their gear to be extremely durable.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭KilOit

Nonsense, up and down the mountain dozens of times in my Kiwi classics in all weathers and they still look new and feel great

• Registered Users Posts: 7,989 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Couldn't agree less.

A few Bear Gryll's by Craghoppers items I had were outrageously poorly constructed. In particular a jacket I had lost it's waterproofing after a couple of months and zips on both pockets and main one broke. It was definitely because of the cheap zips used. Tried emailing Craghoppers but they wouldn't entertain any complaints I had, said it was normal wear and tear. I've had zips break on North Face gear after a couple of years and they fixed it for free no problem. That's just my experience, maybe their normal non Bear Gryll's stuff is much better quality?

A few Bear Gryll's by Craghoppers items I had were outrageously poorly constructed. In particular a jacket I had lost it's waterproofing after a couple of months and zips on both pockets and main one broke. It was definitely because of the cheap zips used. Tried emailing Craghoppers but they wouldn't entertain any complaints I had, said it was normal wear and tear. I've had zips break on North Face gear after a couple of years and they fixed it for free no problem. That's just my experience, maybe their normal non Bear Gryll's stuff is much better quality?

I have always found their gear to be good but I will agree with about zips. I bought some fleeces with zip pockets & the zip has failed on one of them. The slight piling on the fleece jams the zip. The zips need to be stronger.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,978 ✭✭✭✭rob316

They added a load more stock it looks like, there was about 9 items in XL there yesterday pages of stuff today..

Word of warning on the craghoppers sizing is tight so go up a size. Don't forget to use PM to save on shipping too.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Mark..

Anyone have an idea when this ends? I want to get the bear mountain jacket but can't till Wednesday! Anyone have any opinions on it? Would it be warm? http://www.craghoppers.com/bear-mountain-jacket.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64,922 ✭✭✭✭unkel

Kiwi jacket + nosilife hoodie + 2 kids fleeces + kiwi trousers + nosilife shorts + 2 Bear long sleeved tops

£71 + Parcel motel shipping cost :eek:

Everything was half price or less and then another 50% off with the code (apart from the £6.50 kids fleeces)

Thanks OP!!!

Mark.. wrote: »
    Anyone have an idea when this ends? I want to get the bear mountain jacket but can't till Wednesday! Anyone have any opinions on it? Would it be warm? http://www.craghoppers.com/bear-mountain-jacket.html

There is no specification on it like water resistance or breathabilty. I would be wary that you aren't paying extra for the name. You don't want a shell to be warm. You wear a fleece underneath & then it serves as a summer or winter jacket.

I have posted this before but this is excellent value for money - I bought two. Good reviews, dries fast, good breathability. They are half price because the have a patch on the front & back that covers a company logo. I own a North Face & two Berghaus & this is my favourite jacket.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/KEELA-KINTYRE-Waterproof-Breathable-Wicking-Lined-Jacket-Coat-Hiking-KK4-/371384357754?var=&hash=item56783b937a:m:mGC0Izb80go0-BbN3ppErSw

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Zynks

Excellent BA. Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭murphm45

Thanks OP - managed to get a gore tex jacket for £42 (which is a steal for anything gore tex so I'll settle for having to get a navy one) and somehow got free delivery too!

I'm well chuffed!! :D:D:D

Thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭paulgs

murphm45 wrote:
    Thanks OP - managed to get a gore tex jacket for £42 (which is a steal for anything gore tex so I'll settle for having to get a navy one) and somehow got free delivery too!

murphm45 wrote:
    Thanks again

How did you manage to get free delivery?

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭murphm45

paulgs wrote: »
    How did you manage to get free delivery?

Should probably clarify that I got free UK delivery rather than delivery to Ireland (I'll still have to pay the PM fees on top of it). Still with the jacket costing less than £60 I thought I'd be hit for their delivery charge too but I wasn't, so happy days!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭thewheel2.0

Got my first pair of hiking pants for £14 delivered to Parcel Motel. Went for the Classic Kiwi, looks like a good bargain as the same pants are €55 in the Regatta stores.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,396 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Doesn't seem to be working for me anymore.

Can someone verify?

• Registered Users Posts: 40 neto

Doesn't seem to be working for me anymore.

Can someone verify?

The promo code is still valid. I've just added a pair of Classic Kiwi Trousers to my cart and price after discount is just £10.

• Advertisement

neto wrote: »
    The promo code is still valid. I've just added a pair of Classic Kiwi Trousers to my cart and price after discount is just £10.
    Strangely I had just tried the same and it said invalid for me!!

Advertisement