Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FPL Cup

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Out, beaten on a scoreline of 43-24.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

Unless Cech gets 21 pts we march on despite an 8 pt hit, longest i ever lasted in the cup was 3 weeks before this year!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Steven81

Unless Ighalo and Nyon get more than 43 points i am through. Quietly confident.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Comfortably through barring Ighalo getting 28 points

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

Up 64 - 49 and he has ighalo left, hopefully its enough to see me through

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,390 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Level 45-45, we both have Ighalo but I also have Nyom and more goals scored, so I think I'm through.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

siblers wrote: »
    Level 45-45, we both have Ighalo but I also have Nyom and more goals scored, so I think I'm through.

Not if Nyom gets minus pts!

AdpRo wrote: »
    Not if Nyom gets minus pts!

Ah **** :(

I've a feeling he won't be playing though :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Steven81

Think i will be through on goals scored with my big score of 38 points, have 27 on bench from Alli, Azpi and Van Dijk.

I'm through, fella I was playing had Morgan and Alli on the bench, think he forgot to do his team though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

The one upside to this gw, still in the cup, think it's the furthest I've got to in this.

Advertisement