Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Festive gargling. I mean racing

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

SDC e/w at 1/4 a safe bet here I think.

Nope!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I haven't had a winner yet, not even a place for my each way bets, could really do with turning my fortunes around ASAP

• Registered Users Posts: 5,411 ✭✭✭droidman123

Clareman wrote: »
    I haven't had a winner yet, not even a place for my each way bets, could really do with turning my fortunes around ASAP

You tend to go through bad patches like that,i have been going through one for the last 38 years :(

Broke about even, maybe down slightly.
    Vatour was my main bet. Bloody non stayer.

After Don Poli barely beating trees today I'm getting more and more confident about Don Cosack.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Just got word for Court Frontier in the next, very strong source so I've a big bet on

Right, that's me out till the new year

Advertisement