Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

30% off Amazon Select Open-Box or Pre-Owned instead of 15% -[Amazon UK\ES\FR\DE\IT]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Skidmcmarx wrote: »
    Have you got a link to this?

Has the price gone up?

I ordered a Tplink Archer C9 for €75 yesterday. I'd been looking at getting one for ages so this was a great deal.

Thanks OP

You can sort by Computers -> Components -> Computer Cases

On all of the Amazons. Weirdly I did it and saw a few for £34 - £40 on Amazon UK before the discount, I was going to link here, but when I went to sort them, they changed to different ones..
    They must have sold out of a few in the past hour. No doubt Germany will have some good ones too.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭rampantglory

Skidmcmarx wrote: »
    Have you got a link to this?

Has the price gone up?

I ordered a Tplink Archer C9 for €75 yesterday. I'd been looking at getting one for ages so this was a great deal.

Thanks OP

it was here but must be gone sorry bud

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=sr_nr_n_1?fst=as%3Aoff&rh=n%3A8873236031%2Cn%3A340831031%2Cn%3A!340832031%2Cn%3A428655031%2Cn%3A430498031&bbn=8873236031&ie=UTF8&qid=1450727256&rnid=8873236031

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Only

If anyone spots a decent Laptop I'd be grateful if you could post up ... have been looking but no joy so far

Only wrote: »
    If anyone spots a decent Laptop I'd be grateful if you could post up ... have been looking but no joy so far

really depends on what youre requirements are.. There are some good asus ones on sale on the english site,

really depends on what youre requirements are.. There are some good asus ones on sale on the english site,

Sorry to be a pain but if you wouldn't mind could you link them please - I can't seem to find any with the 30% off :o
    Only need something I can use for internet and maybe download a few games - the likes of Minecraft - nothing too heavy duty. I asked on the computer forum for a bit of guidance but haven't had any replies .... thinking an i3 or i5 processor with maybe 500GB or 1TB (??)

• Advertisement

All these are 30% off

I like asus brand ..maybe alittle more expensive but great quality and always good service.. they cater for hardcore users so lots of the technology trickles down (just an opinion before the boards posse attack)
    hope fully you find one to youre liking

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/search/ref=sr_nr_p_89_0?fst=as%3Aoff&rh=n%3A8873236031%2Cn%3A340831031%2Cn%3A!340832031%2Cn%3A429886031%2Cp_89%3AASUS&bbn=8873236031&ie=UTF8&qid=1450733166&rnid=1632651031

All these are 30% off

I like asus brand ..maybe alittle more expensive but great quality and always good service.. they cater for hardcore users so lots of the technology trickles down (just an opinion before the boards posse attack)
    hope fully you find one to youre liking

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/search/ref=sr_nr_p_89_0?fst=as%3Aoff&rh=n%3A8873236031%2Cn%3A340831031%2Cn%3A!340832031%2Cn%3A429886031%2Cp_89%3AASUS&bbn=8873236031&ie=UTF8&qid=1450733166&rnid=1632651031

Thanks a million for that!! I can see those discounted - not sure what I was doing wrong before. Will have a look through them now. Thanks again!

Only wrote: »
    Thanks a million for that!! I can see those discounted - not sure what I was doing wrong before. Will have a look through them now. Thanks again!

no problem , once in the sale/30% off section use the bar/menu tree on the left to choose the catergories you want

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Dard23

Bought a Galaxy s6 used, very good for 306 euro. That is a bargain and a half I'm very very happy with!!

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭DERICKOO

My floor steamer gave up the ghost lasted from 2012 august found this
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00HVU6ZYM for €32 quid,not euro
    With two Jack Russel's I was in a bad need,great bargain originally 119 quid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭Soarer

Got myself a pair of Sony MDR-1A headphones for €108 delivered. Well chuffed.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭pajoemccracken

Dard23 wrote: »
    Bought a Galaxy s6 used, very good for 306 euro. That is a bargain and a half I'm very very happy with!!
    Which amazon site did you buy it from?
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Dard23

Amazon UK , basically I had all the sites open on to the 30% discount page (except Spain which doesn't seem to want to deliver here). I narrowed down the results to Mobiles, Samsung on each site, then every few minutes I just refreshed the pages, as soon as this came up I grabbed it! I could have had a Galaxy Note 4 for 300 either but I wanted the s6. They are infrequent and generally gone in a couple of minutes so be quick!

It was around 330 pounds down to 227 in basket, or something like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

Does anybody know what is going on with Amazon.it ? . I cant see any items with a 30% off option.

edit... I was looking at wrong page...I sorted it .

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭DERICKOO

Does anybody know what is going on with Amazon.it ? . I cant see any items with a 30% off option.

edit... I was looking at wrong page...I sorted it .

on check out it comes up with reduction.Final page before paying.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

I got my 290 trix oc today. It is new with a slight ding in the corner of the box. I have it in my system in xfire mode and it's running sweet. Great buy for €220.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Looking at a graphics card but I'm wary:

Condition and notes:
    Used - Very Good
    Item will come repackaged. Small cosmetic imperfection (less than 2.5cm x 2.5cm) on front of item. Small cosmetic imperfection (less than 2.5cm x 2.5cm) on top of item. Small cosmetic imperfection (less than 2.5cm x 2.5cm) on sides of item. Small cosmetic imperfection (less than 2cm x 2cm) on bottom of item. Small cosmetic imperfection (less than 2.5cm x 2.5cm) on back of item. Small (less than 2.5cm x 2.5cm) cosmetic imperfection on the interior of item. All purchases eligible for Amazon customer service and a 30-day return policy. « Show less

Interior damage?? Sounds fairly banged up!

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Monkeyjoe

Ush1 wrote: »
    Looking at a graphics card but I'm wary:

Condition and notes:
    Used - Very Good
    Item will come repackaged. Small cosmetic imperfection (less than 2.5cm x 2.5cm) on front of item. Small cosmetic imperfection (less than 2.5cm x 2.5cm) on top of item. Small cosmetic imperfection (less than 2.5cm x 2.5cm) on sides of item. Small cosmetic imperfection (less than 2cm x 2cm) on bottom of item. Small cosmetic imperfection (less than 2.5cm x 2.5cm) on back of item. Small (less than 2.5cm x 2.5cm) cosmetic imperfection on the interior of item. All purchases eligible for Amazon customer service and a 30-day return policy. « Show less

Interior damage?? Sounds fairly banged up!

If its a good price just buy it. Free returns so no risk.

Enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

Monkeyjoe wrote: »
    If its a good price just buy it. Free returns so no risk.

Enjoy!

No, currency exchanges will mean a loss on the refund. Buying a card with physical damage is asking for trouble- there's a reason it was returned.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,232 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Is there supposed to be a second reduction after adding to the basket? The deals I am seeing are not great (109 rather than 119 new for Sony Smartwatch 3 for example)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,875 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Picked up an 15.6" Asus i3, HDMI, 750gig, USB3.0 laptop for £185, nice one

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

Public Profile active ads for slave1 (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

Is there supposed to be a second reduction after adding to the basket? The deals I am seeing are not great (109 rather than 119 new for Sony Smartwatch 3 for example)

Yes thats when the discount gets applied

• Registered Users Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭podge3

Thanks OP - just picked up a 43" Sony Android TV (KDL-43W755C) for about €410. Same TV is €600 on Richersounds, although that has the 6 year guarantee.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,232 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Yes thats when the discount gets applied

Just can't figure this out, anything I add to basket is the same price as appears first, quite small reductions really

Just can't figure this out, anything I add to basket is the same price as appears first, quite small reductions really

The discount appears at checkout.
    The only items included in the promotion are sold by Amazon/Fulfilled and under the banner/after you click the banner.

Item included in the promotion will say 30% off

E.G.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B00MNHYDI8/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2OAJ7377F756P

"30% off" written at the bottom under the Delivery heading and Fulfilled by Amazon

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭pjproby

Surely the difference is that there are always reduced prices in the warehouse section. The items listed on this page and the following 13 pages are 30% off their marked warehouse price?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/b/ref=amb_link_202921647_2?_encoding=UTF8&node=8873236031&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-2&pf_rd_r=1B1T5EHVH891DBVZQEFZ&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=793782567&pf_rd_i=3581866031

I think tomorrow is the last day for this, so may be worth looking today and tomorrow.
    First and last days were said to have the most items.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

I managed to pick up a good set of binoculars from germany with 30% off a few days ago

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

I'm guessing the German Amazon stock different stuff?

Edit: They do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Invincible

I managed to pick up a good set of binoculars from germany with 30% off a few days ago

What brand did you get?

Advertisement