Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

30% off Amazon Select Open-Box or Pre-Owned instead of 15% -[Amazon UK\ES\FR\DE\IT]

Options
  • 18-12-2015 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭

Some excellent prices, you have to look around and some get withdrawn or sold out quickly. Full discount appears at checkout.

You may have to use Parcel Motel\Parcel Wizard on some orders, but they still work out great prices.

Amazon UK

Amazon FRANCE

Amazon ITALY

Amazon GERMANY

Amazon SPAIN

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

The Sharkoon Skiller Pro I bought my Nephew 2 days ago for €45 is on Amazon.de for €18.... :(

EDIT:

Nope, phew. I went with a different model.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,720 ✭✭✭ablelocks

Allyall wrote: »
    The Sharkoon Skiller Pro I bought my Nephew 2 days ago for €45 is on Amazon.de for €18.... :(

EDIT:

Nope, phew. I went with a different model.

I had to look that up to check what it was. I was hoping it was going to something associated with the sharksploitation movies like sharknado or sharktopus. but no, it's a fancy ass keyboard.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Yamanoto wrote: »

I see that at £44.00 which is about €65.00:mad:

When you go to checkout the 30% discount is applied
    and you have to purchase from Amazon Warehouse Deals

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B00EAOZTCG/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

Used Very Good is the best option for that one - £40.04 (£28.73 at checkout)
    Amazon Currency Converter says = €41.06 Delivered.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

£44.00 is the price of the item brand new.

This offer pertains to open box / Amazon warehouse stock & as such, when the discount kicks in at checkout, you'll get a Freesat HD box for €40 or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,006 ✭✭✭beno619

Is there a quicker way finding out what items the discount can be applied to ? Has no luck with the ones I've thrown in the basket.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,147 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

This is a good website for checking Amazon https://www.curiua.com/dp/B010LUOVLW
    Most deliver to Ireland but postage of most things can be up to €10 from Germany etc when it's free from the UK
    PS4 in the link above for €273.99 from UK

• Registered Users Posts: 4,720 ✭✭✭ablelocks

beno619 wrote: »
    Is there a quicker way finding out what items the discount can be applied to ? Has no luck with the ones I've thrown in the basket.

stick to the sidebar to select categories, brands, etc. if you search or go outside these filters, it'll start pulling in items that aren't included in the sale.

There are some good discounts there, just needs a bit of patience to filter down thru the categories.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

I just picked up a new R9 290 Trix OC for €220 with damaged packaging. Sweet deal as now I can xfire .

Thanks op.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,062 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I can't for the life of me get this to work.

You have to select an item that is in stock in the Amazon Warehouse... however,not all the items in there are on sale. You will see a 30% off at the right side of the screen on the discounted items after you select to see what sellers have the item for sale,

Example ,
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B00IGS9LU8/ref=dp_olp_0?ie=UTF8&condition=all&qid=1450546095&sr=1-1

Note the Amazon Warehouse stock has 30% off.

The 30% reduction is applied when you go through the cart payment process.
    It took me a while as well. I cant see any reduction on the Spanish Amazon, I think it's just 30% off there on everything.

ps, I can see the discount on Amazon Spain but it will not post to my address.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,062 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

If I try your link it works. If I try this one it doesn't work. No 30% off listed in the details like in your I've.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/ol/B011LRKSNY/ref=mw_dp_olp?ie=UTF8&condition=all

I think it's limited to the items under the promotional banner, next few pages and sold by Amazon.

I had a few items in my basket and there was only £7 discount, so it only applied to one item.
    Most of the Amazon Spain items don't ship outside Spain, I missed the Dremel on the UK site and got it on the Spanish, but they wouldn't ship to here. I eventually got it on the Amazon Germany site and was only €4 more than the UK site including shipping.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

It's a bit hit and miss for me as well. Thought the offer had ended last night when no discount appeared at the end of the checkout process.

I've had better luck when attempting to purchase from my PC, compared to never having the reduction apply when accessing the mobile Amazon site on my phone.

Fnz wrote: »
    It's a bit hit and miss for me as well. Thought the offer had ended last night when no discount appeared at the end of the checkout process.

I've had better luck when attempting to purchase from my PC, compared to never having the reduction apply when accessing the mobile Amazon site on my phone.

I'm on my phone at the moment. I'll wait until later and see how I get on using the PC.

If I try your link it works. If I try this one it doesn't work. No 30% off listed in the details like in your I've.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/ol/B011LRKSNY/ref=mw_dp_olp?ie=UTF8&condition=all

As Allyall said. I think it's only the items after you click on the 30% off offer as per the links in the op.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Dard23

What's wrong?

Dard23 wrote: »
    What's wrong?

I figured it out. On mobile there is no 30% off banner. You have to click the banner to find the products that are 30% off.

Apparently running until the 31st of December changing selected deals every random day, and the final day will have them all (That didn't sell out). Like the Steam sale.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,916 ✭✭✭dubmick

nearly bought a pair of earphones and then realised that these are returned items

dubmick wrote: »
    nearly bought a pair of earphones and then realised that these are returned items

Not all.. :D
    Some are just open-box or refurbished.
    I don't think they'd sell used earphones..

I hope not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭crabbypaddy

Allyall wrote: »
    Not all.. :D
    Some are just open-box or refurbished.
    I don't think they'd sell used earphones..

I hope not.

There was an open box dildo on there yesterday :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭iPhone.

They're totally useless. Might as well be sticking them up your....... Oh! Wait a minute...... :D:D

A lot of the items are new with damaged packaging . I picked up a graphics card " new with damaged packaging " .

Isn't that where they're supposed to go? ;):p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭Soarer

€1280 delivered for a 55" 4K Curved TV. Soooo bloody tempted. Pity it's this side of capitalism day.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭rampantglory

got a fractal r2 case for 26€ delivered nice thanks op

• Registered Users Posts: 7,232 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Anyone spot any decent smart watches? I can only see the Sony one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Skidmcmarx

got a fractal r2 case for 26€ delivered nice thanks op

Have you got a link to this?

Has the price gone up?

I ordered a Tplink Archer C9 for €75 yesterday. I'd been looking at getting one for ages so this was a great deal.

Thanks OP

Advertisement