Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Charger Installation

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭baktag

RGS wrote: »
    Was ordered in early December and they expected car in Dublin port before christmas and available for collection mid january. Tried to contact saleman today but he was unavailable. Will try again tomorrow. Will post update if i get any info

Spoke to john in Airside Yesterday, I ordered early November he was still awaiting an update on where the car was, expecting a call back (24kW SV)

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭RGS

baktag wrote: »
    Spoke to john in Airside Yesterday, I ordered early November he was still awaiting an update on where the car was, expecting a call back (24kW SV)

I ordered a 24Kw SV in Black.
    Will try to talk to John tomorrow.

Hope is available asap as both NCT and tax on my ICE are due up end of Jan!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭baktag

RGS wrote: »
    I ordered a 24Kw SV in Black.
    Will try to talk to John tomorrow.

Hope is available asap as both NCT and tax on my ICE are due up end of Jan!!!!!!!!!!!

lol same boat here, if you get talking to him tell him to have the 24kw SV in pearl White ready too.

Advertisement