Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Onedrive free storage space reduction - How to keep it

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,916 ✭✭✭dubmick

leck wrote: »
    I'm using 53GB of 240GB (still have 187GB available) so I'm well over the 5GB. But when I click on Office 365, the most I can find is one month free.

https://products.office.com/en-ie/try

Maybe it's something that will roll out as they start to downgrade our storage allowances. I see my "Enthusiast bonus 100 GB Valid through: 2/20/2016" - maybe when that is due to expire, I'll get the Office 365 offer.

the tenner a month deal would be well worth it if you had a few kids in college

• Registered Users Posts: 12,338 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

some colleges are now offering Office 365 with the 1tb for free already

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭leck

I signed up for a course this week and the college offers Office 365 but seems to be linked just to the student email address, while my existing OneDrive account it linked to my regular email address.

Anyone know is there a way to link a student account to an existing account?

Advertisement