Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 16 Matchday Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

km79 wrote: »
    Coming into my team tonight

Delefoue is on fire -Only for some Opta and a technical assist for barry - he has returns over the last 7 GWs. A lot i think saw barkley having burst of form and went with him instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,184 ✭✭✭✭km79

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Delefoue is on fire -Only for some Opta and a technical assist for barry - he has returns over the last 7 GWs. A lot i think saw barkley having burst of form and went with him instead.

I really regret already giving mata yet another week
    will probably do the transfer this evening .......

• Registered Users Posts: 12,420 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Barkley was on fire for the first 2 games I brought him in, blank last week, if he blanks this week I'll prob be getting rid of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Safe to say lukaku has lost his bad reputation on this forum.

Doubtless he will redeem himself in a tcdgw home to newcastle and villa later in the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,180 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Yeah, Lukaku is now the real deal.

Potential season keeper.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Go on the reliable captain :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

I fully expect that Deulofeu assist to turn into a Barry assist like magic by the end of the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,474 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Had to make a call between benching Mane or Deulofeu - played Deulofeu so at least he got an assist - cue Mané hat trick :D

Wonder if I will regret not keep the armband on Lukaku over Kane though...

always captain lukaku?
    :D

siblers wrote: »
    Barkley was on fire for the first 2 games I brought him in, blank last week, if he blanks this week I'll prob be getting rid of him.

Barkleys burst was like Sanchez, but Delefoue is like Ozil - consistent.

• Advertisement

I fully expect that Deulofeu assist to turn into a Barry assist like magic by the end of the game.

It wasn't magic on Monday. Barry touched it. Quite obviously.

Deulofeu wasn't robbed.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,352 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

I fully expect that Deulofeu assist to turn into a Barkley assist like magic by the end of the game.

We can only hope

SlickRic wrote: »

Deulofeu wasn't robbed.

I suppose you support the OPTA decision that lost his assist the other GW too?

Barry was standing in an offside position for the cross but wasn't interfering so goal stood......can only imagine if it was ruled out the rage :D

I suppose you support the OPTA decision that lost his assist the other GW too?

No actually. I said a couple of times he was completely robbed of that one.

lukaku missed from 3 yards

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭Lights On

Taxi for Big Rom, missed a sitter :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,830 ✭✭✭shineon23

I'm genuinely upset that Ryan Bennet has been dropped.

What is this game doing to me!?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭DarraghF197

SlickRic wrote: »

Deulofeu wasn't robbed.

Deulofeu created the chance for Lukaku. The rule states who created the chance.

Anyways, wonder how he'll be robbed of it today? Maybe his shoe got the last touch so the points go to the shoe.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Invincible

Safe to say lukaku has lost his bad reputation on this forum.

Spare a thought for how José feels having sold him and how toothless they are up front!

• Advertisement

Anyways, wonder how he'll be robbed of it today? Maybe his shoe got the last touch so the points go to the shoe.

xy5V28h.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Not really.

'An assist is awarded whether the pass was intentional (that it actually creates the chance) or unintentional (that the player had to dribble the ball or an inadvertent touch or shot created the chance)'

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭DarraghF197

spock. wrote: »
    Not really.

'An assist is awarded whether the pass was intentional (that it actually creates the chance) or unintentional (that the player had to dribble the ball or an inadvertent touch or shot created the chance)'

An assist is rewarded if an inadvertent touch created the chance. The inadvertent touch did not create the chance. The ball was going to Lukaku's feet regardless of whether it touched Barry or not.

Baines off the post!!

Lights On wrote: »
    Baines off the post!!

After lukaku fluffed it

Kone not being able to do anything 1 on 1 again. Everton should be 4 or 5 up at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Lukaku with 27.8% captaincy in top 10k, 14% overall. Kane with only 15.7% and 11%. Pretty surprised by that, I could really use Young Harold to show up for once

Close again from lukaku

spock. wrote: »
    Not really.

Barry's touch wasn't a pass, not did it change the direction of the ball,

Had the ball touched the defenders leg, who would have gotten the assist?

• Advertisement

Went with:
    Hennessey
    Ake Monreal Wollscheid
    Ozil Ramsey Bartley Mahrez
    Lukaku Kane(c) Vardy

KDB first off bench.

I hate captaining Spurs players as they generally let me down when you expect them to do well. But he was too popular a choice to ignore.

Advertisement