Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Late Late Show - 11th. December 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,001 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Do ISIS/ISIL/Deish want their own country and continue trading with the rest of the world or do they just want to be left alone where a large wall could be built around it and no transport allowed in or out?

Why don't ISIL/ISIS/IS/Daesh quit changing their name if they want people to know who they are??

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭jazz101

That absolute arse candle on Liveline this morning. On a medical card and not paying a cent of her medical fees and has the cheek to cock her nose at a medical professional over his race.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭PeterTheEighth

"And on that same day, hundreds of people were killed in Lebanon. There were no hashtags for them. I'm Bart Simpson."

091e6f9bf63d56b0d5ec9cb93a0d72d1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

Go to a mosque. Unless you're a woman. Or homosexual.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,795 ✭✭✭Red Kev

Well said on Donald Trump.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

Muahahaha wrote: »
    50 ways is ****e alrite but apparently its been screened in 120 countries and Baz has hit mega bucks as far as reality tv goes

I remember the travel show he did but can't remember the name of it. It was him and two sidekicks travelling through Australia. Half jackass, half Kathryn Thomas

How low can you Go

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

I don't claim to know anything about it, but Trump's statement on Muslims really scared me during the week.

That kind of language can only serve to radicalise those who would have been moderates. Trump is a dangerous man who must be stopped.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

The problem with calling ISIS 'Daesh' is that President Trump might launch strikes against Waterford.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,596 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Never noticed how big the couch is before.

Big couch.

Anyone else think Baz is doing a great job here?

I'm very impressed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Mahogany Gaspipe

Fcuk this I'm changing over.

When the inevitable occurs and Jim falls off that tightrope and kicks off back stage do let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,804 ✭✭✭take everything

Bit black and white narrative there.
    What about Imams not forcefully distancing themselves from these atrocities in the name of Islam.

Only guy I read about doing this was an Imam of a minority denomination of Islam in the west of Ireland. None of the Dublin mosques from what I saw.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,001 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

RayM wrote: »
    The problem with calling ISIS 'Daesh' is that President Trump might launch strikes against Waterford.

:D:D;:D;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

jojofizzio wrote: »
    Why don't ISIL/ISIS/IS/Daesh quit changing their name if they want people to know who they are??
    :D it's not them doing the changing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭JustTheOne

Skid X wrote: »
    I don't claim to know anything about it, but Trump's statement on Muslims really scared me during the week.

That kind of language can only serve to radicalise those who would have been moderates. Trump is a dangerous man who must be stopped.
    Worryingly a lot of this country agree.

Only have to listen to the sure we can't even house our own but we can house Muslims.

Pure hatred and racism but it seems to be ok to say.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,619 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

How low can you go.

That was it, Baz and his two sidekicks had to travel around Australia having a laugh for the cameras and surviving on $15 a day.

Riveting stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

He feels a greater understanding for Islam now that he can make a documentary out of it. Baz's existentialist crisis is of no interest to anybody else.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭superfurry1

Baz's crazy stalker always laughs at the potted plant joke

• Registered Users Posts: 28,741 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

So.. what was that all in aid of exactly?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,092 ✭✭✭RikkFlair

No more jokes please, that ****ing hyena in the audience!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,708 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

The Russians will have the mess cleaned up before Euro 2016.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭PeterTheEighth

Why in God's Muhammed's name didnt they have Baz on at 9.30-9.45 and give The Corrs the middle of the show to play more than just one song. The "Albert Hammond" slot as I call it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Skid X wrote: »

Could you imagine if Trump became President. Good Jesus. The kind of stuff the likes of Trump are coming out with is bloody similar to the rise of the Nazi's, except back then they were blaming the woes of the nation on Jews.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,481 ✭✭✭tinpib

Baz: " now the two of ye are in the wardrobe"

Tubs: a bit offended "Well if you treat it like that"

Tubs kinds showing that your religion is not full of mentallers. It's always someone elses.

jojofizzio wrote: »

The don't like being called Daesh, apparently.

I can't for the life of me understand why any reasonable news agency/politician refers to them by any name with the word Islam in it. It just seems such an incredibly powerful way to get, say, some aul bitch on liveline to misdirect her anger.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Singer73

Tubridy just said happy xmas to a Muslim lol sensitivity training

• Registered Users Posts: 9,804 ✭✭✭take everything

monkey9 wrote: »
    Could you imagine if Trump became President. Good Jesus. The kind of stuff the likes of Trump are coming out with is bloody similar to the rise of the Nazi's, except back then they were blaming the woes of the nation on Jews.

It is actually not funny any more.
    There is a real risk of this happening.
    It is stunning that a huge number of Americans think this way.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

RikkFlair wrote: »
    No more jokes please, that ****ing hyena in the audience!

There's an ambulance crew on standby for her for when Brendan Grace is introduced.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,069 ✭✭✭bigroad

Who bankrolls Bazz do do his tv shows.
    He must have a good agent.
    Did he not disappear for a few years.

• Advertisement

Pinch Flat wrote: »
    Go to a mosque. Unless you're a woman. Or homosexual.

Fine, I will.

*stupid telling me what to do...*

Advertisement