Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 15 Match Day Thread

Options
1252627282931»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭mcgettigan16

Red arrow down to 18k. Got to be happy with that so far in what has been a strange/frustrating season. Currently 3rd in Boards pay league

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Gone from 1.017m to 1.107m.

I think I liked it better before I pressed the Vardy shaped self-destruct button! Ho hum, every second year I'll play somewhat sensibly I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Finished on 59 after last night. Green arrows for the 3rd week in a row, only a slight movement though from 1,086,000 to 1,079,000 :pac:

Green arrows are green arrows though I guess:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,099 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

1,031,000 says hi

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭Lights On

After my visit into the millionaires club 72 has me at the more respectable heights of 800k. Hopefully will keep the push going during Christmas!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Gone from 1.017m to 1.107m.

Hmmm... You like these numbers? Hopefully for you the next step is 0.711m and not 1.710m :pac:.

---

As for me...

dosaok.png

WC was great... but only lasted 2 GWs :rolleyes:. This image paints my catastrophic dealing of Payet & Agüero injuries :(...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭DarraghF197

I don't think it's possible to get a season with such swings in momentum as I have had!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

Seeing as this is a thing I won't resist the opportunity to whip it out so to speak!

371032.png

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Wow well done!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭Lights On

Seeing as this is a thing I won't resist the opportunity to whip it out so to speak!

371032.png

That rise from 74k to 6k is a thing of beauty!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

Pter wrote: »
    Wow well done!

Job not even half done yet my good man, if I finish close to this position I will be happy and quids in from my money leagues!
    Lights On wrote: »
    That rise from 74k to 6k is a thing of beauty!

Yea, It was nice! The Aguero effect I believe that was!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

My 5th red arrow in a row, this is painful. Sitting on 580,222.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,438 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

The runaway leader in my league did this at the weekend. The poxy poxy man. Said he only decided to use bench boost at the last second :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

My 5th red arrow in a row, this is painful. Sitting on 580,222.

You just gotta drive on :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

You need to change your username.

Advertisement