Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where will you be watching UFC194 in Dublin?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

4 of us living in a house. We're having an Xmas dinner Saturday, then a bit of Astro soccer, sleep for a few hours, get up around 8 and put on TUF Finale recorded the night before as a warm up for 194!

Great Saturday ahead for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭macnug

Anybody every watch it on YouTube? Thinking of watching it on YouTube on ps4.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭clever user name

Usually starts about 9 am for me which is great, but I'm home for a month. I just can't stay awake that late when I've had a few drinks haha. So I'll record it on BT, go asleep at a reasonable hour (1 or so), wake up at around 8, make a fry and sit down and watch it in peace. Won't be going near phone or internet beforehand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

macnug wrote: »
    Anybody every watch it on YouTube? Thinking of watching it on YouTube on ps4.
    I was also thinking of ordering on YouTube. Is the stream alright does anyone know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Well I work a door in Templebar so it'll be on as I come home from work so I'll sit down with my son, nice and peaceful, put my feet up and watch it.. Or as usually happens I'll plan all that and doze off within five minutes of getting in the door & miss the whole damned thing :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭themandan6611

Well I work a door in Templebar so it'll be on as I come home from work so I'll sit down with my son, nice and peaceful, put my feet up and watch it.. Or as usually happens I'll plan all that and doze off within five minutes of getting in the door & miss the whole damned thing :(

i bet you don't doze off for this one my friend, it will be over quick and anyways

• Registered Users Posts: 13,749 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Does the online stuff work well, i..e if I set my alarm and get up at 5am will I be able to buy it and watch it or will the servers be ground to a halt with a late rush?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭moneyman

Inquitus wrote: »
    Does the online stuff work well, i..e if I set my alarm and get up at 5am will I be able to buy it and watch it or will the servers be ground to a halt with a late rush?

Buy it now to be safe. Don't leave anything last minute, prepare for the worst case scenario.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

At home with my brothers after s night out in rathmines and a kebab. Sorted!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Goose81

Here with all the lads watching on 4k's worth of tv and sound all hoping for an Aldo win, would be anywhere else (other than there) :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

The way my night has gone so far It'll be at home with a nappy in one hand, a bottle of sma formula in the other, and three craft beers in the fridge I won't get to touch. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭GFT

Jesus the ufc.tv stream is so crisp. Glad I didn't waste money on setanta.

GFT wrote: »
    Jesus the ufc.tv stream is so crisp. Glad I didn't waste money on setanta.

Sure its the same price no? BT/Setanta costs me like 20 quid a month on UPC, worth every penny, its nothing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭GFT

Goose81 wrote: »
    Sure its the same price no? BT/Setanta costs me like 20 quid a month on UPC, worth every penny, its nothing.

Was 17 blips no commitment. Don't watch footie so its better value.

GFT wrote: »
    Was 17 blips no commitment. Don't watch footie so its better value.

Suppose if your only watching UFC, Its very good value otherwise imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

Bought the YouTube stream via Android app and was hoping to stream to PS3 app so I can watch on my TV but doesn't seem to be possible. Not happy. Caveat Emptor

Got it up on the Playstation app. Happy days.

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭macnug

Ageyev wrote: »
    Bought the YouTube stream via Android app and was hoping to stream to PS3 app so I can watch on my TV but doesn't seem to be possible. Not happy. Caveat Emptor

Got it up on the Playstation app. Happy days.

not working on ps4 youtube app for me. howd u get it working?

Advertisement